Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Omega

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

The Legend of Omega - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Omega   The Legend of Omega - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:50 am

"Yes, I have heard of stories of him, but not too many..." She began as she looked sadden after just having such an amazed look on her face from seeing said spirit in front of her. ""I was never really allowed much.." She began before stopping herself from saying too much. "This is my first time really going out asides from reading old books, so I really sdo not know too much other then what I've been taught.." She said gloomily, but smiled as she viewed the spirit in front of her. She reached out her hand towards the pitch black weasel wanting to be closer to him, but wondered if a spirit like this could wander from its place of sealing.
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Omega   The Legend of Omega - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Yanagi smiled as the scythe hummed. She just nodded. Kazekura smiled and wrapped himself around Nami. It felt to the girl as if he was a warm wind.

"She may not be able to see or hear me. Yet my Yanagi can feel me on the wind. You need a friend little one. Let Yanagi be that friend. She will protect you and never judge you." Kazekura said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Omega   The Legend of Omega - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:29 am

"I will." She said quietly to the spirit as her suitcase gave a small glow from it's edges when the weapon's soul was near it. Suddenly she lied eyes upon the little girl afar, crying and pointed her out to Yanagi as she said, "The little girl seems to be crying suddenly. go see to her, I'll wait here.." She said as she turned around to look at the sea view once again.
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Omega   The Legend of Omega - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Yanagi looked back and saw Nippa weeping. She smiled sadly and put her scythe back within her satchel. Her father's spirit disappearing into the scythe. She nodded at Nami and went toward the little girl.

"Little one what wrong what are these tears for? And why precious child did you not listen to me?" Yanagi asked softly as she pulled Nippa into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Omega   The Legend of Omega - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Omega
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Project RP-
Jump to: