Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Feeling depressed Millia did not move from her seat for hours, and by the time she had gone to bed it was already two a.m.  Her dreams were filled with nightmares of the past and future as the dream was coated with the color of blue as she continuously saw herself failing to apparate among other things.  As she awoke she held her head as it pounded with lack of sleep as she looked out into the bright sunlight.  "Oh shit!"  She exclaimed as she realized she had overslept past her first class and a half.  She got ready at a faster speed then ever before although regrettably she forgot to take her alchemic medication for her heart as she sped out the doorway with just enough time to catch the last 20 minutes of class.  The professor had a worried look on his face, but seeing Millia's haste to sit down and catch up, held his mouth as other students held bated short whispers.

The class moved on fairly quickly and before anyone knew it was the end of class and she walked out of the room first as if nothing had happened.  It seems word travels even faster among a wizarding world as already people were talking much about her.  It wouldnt be much from a normal person, but everyone knew how hard she was on herself, not just others, so this was very strange.  "Overlsept a lil, haventcha?"  Harris asked Millia in the hall as he caught up next to her as she walked briskly.  "Ahh, not in the mood as usual, or worse then?"  He asked again with his devilish grin.  "What if I were to keep following you, would that annoy you?"  He asked snidely as his distance moved became nothing as he was lifted off his feet by a magical band around his waist.  "Hey, what gives!?"  He said as he struggled, feet kicking.

"My my, you really should leave Miss Hakumei alone.."  Said Aaron as he walked towards them from ahead.  The sight of him seemed to have shut him up right quick as he got let down to which he skulked away in an acting style although badly as he got to a quick jog as he smiled foolishly.  "Well, Millia, you sure had a rocky start this morning.  Are you alright?"  He asked as he gave her a small bow.  To which she replied, "Fine."  "Well okay,"  He followed up as they began walking together.  Seems there was a free period as they both walked towards the main entrance to which they exited and sat upon the benches just outside as Sabine and Nami seemed to have thought of the same thing as Millia's eyes saw theirs making Millia look down a moment before making small talk with Aaron who actually had the gall to put his arm around her back to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 am

Sabine looked away at the sight of Millia getting cozy with Aaron. How dare she attack Sabine last night and then have the nerve to seek comfort from the person who sent his lackies to attack her teammates. Ignoring the sight, she dipped out of sight and off to the library. The rest of the day went off without a hitch, Sabine not seeing Millia at all. Deciding to skip dinner since they'd be up early in the morning for the Villoba trip, Sabine rushed upstairs to begin her homework. She didn't have much, aside from a potions project, so she did the little things first. The same cat came up to her again, this time sitting on the opposite end of the table, watching her. "What do you want, kitten? I'm trying to do work," she huffed as she scratched out a line and rewrote a sentence. It mewed at her and laid down. "Sorry for getting so angry with you, little cat. I've just been having a bad week. I think Millia's my friend, but the way she treats people is abominable, you know? Ugh, why am I even telling you?" sighing to herself she wrote a few more lines before looking up at the cat. "I just wanted to have friends, you know? Was that so wrong?" Sniffling softly, she finished her smaller tasks before she went to work on her potions project.

The dinner crowd began to file in, Millia having reconciled with Nami as they were chatting lightly. The team followed behind them. The other two chasers Kendrick Bennet and Katharine Farro, as well as the two beaters Dina Snider and Jared. Sabine looked up, catching Jared's eye as he sat down next to Katharine and Ken, chatting about the trip tomorrow. Blushing, she turned back to her homework, only to find the cat staring at her, it's head tilted. "Shoo!" she waved her hand at the cat, to which it jumped off the table and disappeared. Millia sat in the empty chair across from Sabine, Nami sitting next to her. Ignoring them both, she did the best she could on her assignment before hurrying off to bed.

The next morning, everyone was awake at half past eight and headed out to the grounds. It was an unusually hot Saturday morning in mid-October, so Sabine decided to wear a loose fitting cameo and a navi blue cotton skirt with white slip on shoes. She'd had her hair down the past couple of days, but with the heat she pulled her hair back into their usual pigtails and met her teammates at the gates. Professor Ambrosia was checking students names of a list and allowing them to pass. She nodded at the Draconis team, allowing them all to slip through the gate and down to the large village of Villoba, a place they'd only seen at night up until now. "So guys, where do you want to go?" Millia asked as she walked backwards into town. She wore a white sundress with silver embroidery as well as white open-toed boots. "'I have to go get my own uniforms. The one's I got at the beginning of the year don't exactly fit well. You guys head on without me, I'll catch you at Whiskers & Whistles later," Sabine totted off to the boutique alone, leaving the rest of her team in the street. "Well, Dina and I wanted to check out Fit Flyers. Apparently they have the new brand of Thunder's in. They go so fast and fly so steady they almost fly themselves!" Katharine said as she tugged at Dina's arm. 

Agreeing that this was probably the best place to go, they headed off in that direction. Once inside, they realized it was a rather bad idea as the Wobbegong team was in here. Aaron was handing over a bag full of jingling coins and the shopkeep looked very pleased. "Your new Thunder's will be sent up to the castle by the end of the day, Mr. Monetgue!" the shopkeep stammered as he opened the bag and began counting the galleons that spilled onto his counter. "Ah, Millia and her team. Treating them better than usual I see, not being your usual abominable self and chasing people away, hm? Although I see one is missing. I guess you're still good in that respect!" Harris called, nearly doubling over in laughter, being joined by Cynthia and eventually the whole team. Aaron simply smirked and shook his head, "now, now. If you tease the girl too much she might take it to heart." He flashed a half-cocked smile Millia's way, making her even more red in the cheeks than she was already. "That's the point, dear brother," Cynthia choked in-between giggles. The chortling team eventually exited the shop, leaving Millia in a very depressed state. The other members of the team took their time comforting Millia, but she would have none of it. Pushing her way out of the shop, she disappeared into the teashop, Lilium, and sat there alone.

Sabine emerged from the clothing boutique around noontime with brand new uniforms, which cost almost all the money her dad had sent her. Not wanting to be discouraged by her lack of change, she spent a few galleons in the sweets shop before heading over to Whiskers & Whistles where she found her teammates around a table, short Millia. "Where's our captain?" Sabine asked as she took a seat at the end of their booth. "Harris and the twins attacked her again, she ran off," Nami said sadly, running a delicate finger around the rim of her butterbeer. Sighing heavily, Sabine wondered why they were being so vicious. What were they after? Was this simply just pleasurable to them or where they trying to break her? It was nearly five o'clock when they headed back, Millia nowhere to be found. They walked up the steep steps of the school and into the Great Hall to nibble on dinner, most people being too full from Villoba. A letter fell in Sabine's lap with the passing of the evening owls. Her father was boasting about being promoted to department head and how Maggie had also gotten a promotion. They were making a good amount more now and would be getting her a huge birthday gift. Sabine gulped and instantly stuffed the letter into her blouse. Her birthday was on Halloween. It was never a really important day for her, it was awkward because it forced her to remember she was born so oddly into this world. 

She seemed to be the only one bothered by it anymore. Her father and even Maggie treated it as any other birthday, but for Sabine it was a reminder that she'd shamed her family with just her birth. Shaking her head, she forced herself to not think of it that way this year. It was a birthday. It was the day her father got his eldest daughter, someone he loves very much. It's just a day to celebrate being alive, not how I came to be. Stop moping around so damned much. Enough with the self-pity. You got this. Sabine resolved to take her advice and when dinner concluded, she rushed up to the dorms to finish her potions assignment. Millia was there now, not talking to anyone. The cat that usually bothered them was nowhere to be seen, but Binx was crawling along the arms of Sabine's chair, trying to get her attention as she tried to explain why several ingredients prevented a person's ears from falling off. "Tomorrow is Phoenixwing vs. Wobbegong! The first match of the whole year! Aren't you excited Millia?!" Nami exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement. Millia didn't respond, so Nami kept talking. "I hope Phoenixwing wins! It would put those nasty Wobbegong's in their place, don't you think guys?" A sound of agreement rose over the loud conversation. Hastily, Millia rose from her chair and rushed to her room, slamming the door behind her. Sabine stared up the stairs, quill hovering a few inches above her parchment, wondering what they had said to make her so angry.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 am

"You need to tell them to quit it, it's getting rather annoying by now, I trusted you to keep those fools on a leash."  Millia spoke angrily into her wand as if it were a walkie talkie.  "I am terribly sorry, Milly."  Came Aaron's voice from her wand as it spoke once more. "You haven't been so nice lately either."  She said following up as he quickly responded, "Speak for yourself, look how you treat your only friend."  He said back with malice.  Aaron himself, was in his bed early laying back with his strange eyes closed as he spoke into his wand, both glowing purple at the tip.  Millia took the hit like a bullet as she looked towards the doorway thinking of Nami.  "Think of Sabine as well, she has this strange ability as you thought, but it seems she may be ashamed of it, so support her."  Aaron said calmly as his smile grew back.  "Well, if that's all, goodnight Miss Hakumei."  And with that he flicked his wand and stowed it away into his trunk, and got ready for bed as his own dormates began filing in quickly as he talked with a few before going on to bed, including Harris.  "Look man, ya gotta cool your jets with the teasing of Millia, I warn you with this as she may do something drastic, even if all the help you are giving, and hell, if she actually knows your own secret you could be in danger from the Ministry.  Afterall, being an illegal animagus is a pretty high offense, especially given however you became it yourself givin that you never actually trained for it."  Aaron spoke calm and collected, but was beginning to regret many decisions as Harris spoke up, "Hey no worries man, it's going just as planned."  He said to which he said nothing else but good night as he moved over to his own bed as he thought to himself, "Just as 'I' planned, that is."

Millia as well now put her wand away and began undressing and preparing for bed as the hustle down in the common room became more quiet while everyone began to yawn, approaching their bed times now.  As Millia finished getting dressed, both Nami and Sabine had appeared to which Millia looked saddened herself, but pushing her pride aside she beckened them over as she apologized in her own way, not actually saying sorry, but showing that she did feel regret.  Nami responded like she usually would, she happily accepted it as if she was being run over once more, but Sabine held her opinions back as she still could not tell where Millia stood.  "Well, maybe you just need more rest after the bad day you had, it's....ok."  Sabine lied before Nami opted in, "She's right, you just need your sleep."  She said as she bowed towards Millia and walked away tugging at Sabine;s hand, bringing her over to Nami';s bed to talk for a moment before bed as Millia, tired as she was got into her own bed and swiftly fell asleep.

"I'm sorry for Milly's actions,"  Nami began to say as she apologized formerly for her 'best friend.'  "She's been under stress lately although I do not fully understand why, but know that you can def trust me."  She said with attempted use of slang as it still appeared she had trouble with English from time to time.  "I just want you to know, that the entire team and I will always have your back, we are like family now!"  She said happily as she joyously moved over and hugged Sabine.  "I hope your excited to watch the first match tomorrow, we have our own seats we always reserve, nice and close!"  She said as she let go of Sabine as she felt as if Nami was showing early signs of becoming a true best friend, perhaps greater than Millia.   "Yes, and let's see the downfall of Wobbegong!"  Sabine said as she tried to mimic Nami own excitement."  "Now off to bed,"  Nami said while smiling greatly. "Big day tomorrow."  Sabine nodded as she walked towards her bed, and she looked towards Millia's pulled curtains.  "Her outbursts were too strange, even for barely knowing her."  SHe thought as she went to bed and fell asleep after a few moments of thinking.

As the morning sun rose, a happy Nami ripped open Sabine's bed curtains as she shed the outside sunlight directly onto her as it was revealed that she was awake far too early as not even Millia had awoken yet although she had shown signs of waking soon.  "How did you sleep?"  Nami asked her playfully as she began brushing her own hair in the nearby mirror.  "Alright I guess,"  Millia responded as she still laid there as she thought Nami was asking her.  "Oh, Milly,"  Nami stuttered, "I didn't know you were awake, I was asking Sabine."  She said with an apologetic voice.  "Oh?  Alright then.  May as well get ready now."  Millia said as she in silence got ready slowish to her norm.  "Well..," Sabine started as she eyed Millia's actions for a sec. "I slept pretty good, actually."  SHe said as Millia was suddenly all ready, and standing next to her bed, in between Sabine and Nami.   "I'm sorry for the way I had acted yesterday."  She said with a great bow as she moved slowly towards the mirror as she began brushing her hair manually instead of using he spells like she usually would.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Sabine brushed off Millia. Maybe this was just the way she was. However, it didn't stop Sabine from being upset. Pulling on a white and blue sleeveless plaid dress and white clasp sandals, Sabine and the team walked out to the field, taking their usual seats. The stands were already packed with students and staff alike. Sitting next to Nami and Katharine, Sabine looked down to the field where the players were now coming out. Phoenixwing wore red and orange uniforms of skin tight spandex shorts and tank tops. Each with their name on the back of them. Wobbegong came out in similar garb, only in silver and black. Phoenixwing had an array of different brooms, while Wobbegong all had the same exact one. It looked shiny and new and one could almost see the speed reflecting in the handle. It put Sabine's Firebolt Blaze to shame by miles. Mister Valmia blew his whistle, the captains shook hands, and then the balls were released. Hydrascale prefect Andrew Winters began introducing the players over the loudspeaker and calling out plays. The Wobbegong's were obviously faster, but Phoenixwing appeared to be more skilled. Their speed was so obnoxious that the Wobbegong players almost fell off their own brooms when making turns or diving. It was obvious after an hour, when the score was 70-30 Phoenixwing, that the brooms were more of a hindrance. Finally the snitch was spotted and both seekers dove for it. Cynthia, the Wobbegong seeker, had extended her arm in an attempt to reach the snitch, but her broom was faster than she was used to and she dove straight into the ground just as the Phoenixwing seeker caught the snitch. The game ended with mixed applause and sounds of horror as staff rushed onto the field. 

The entire stadium was on their feet, staring down at the field. They could see from here she was badly injured. Aaron landed and the sounds of his protests and howls could be heard as he tried desperately to get to his sister. Professor Wendelin(headmistress) placed her wand to her throat and asked the students to calmly follow their prefects back to the dorms. Realizing that meant her, Millia called the Draconis students to order and they slowly and calmly poured out of the stadium and back to the castle. Once back in the common room, Millia sat down in the comfy chair in front of the fire and bewitched it to burn cold instead of hot, instantly cooling down the room. "I hope she's alright," Sabine said finally, breaking the silence. "That's what they get for thinking they can win games with gold. They didn't even get a chance to practice with those brooms and they're the fastest ever made, what did they think? That it was gonna be just like their brooms?" Ken commented as he scratched the back of his head. "It's not like she deserved it, Kendrick!" Katharine chided as she slapped his leg. "I didn't say she did, I'm just saying...you know what I'm saying!" he responded, not sure why he was under fire now. "We get it, it's alright," Millia said as she turned to look at them all. "I'm sure she'll be fine, nothing to worry about." 

When dinner rolled around, Millia rushed over to the Wobbegong table to talk to Aaron. A very sullen look on his face and the limit with which he spoke and how wide open his eyes were now, Sabine could tell it wasn't good. After a few minutes Millia returned to the Draconis table, squeezing in between Nami and Sabine. "Well, they had to send Cynthia to St. Danvers Wizarding Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries up in Washington because apparently she broke nearly fifty bones and crushed her spleen," Millia cringed at the thought. "The only bright side is that the teachers say she was passed out the minute she hit the ground so she won't feel anything until she's completely healed. But that could take a week or two," Millia finished as she pulled some food onto her plate, only to stare at it briefly before pushing it away. "It's us against Hydrascale this Sunday. We practice Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at five o'clock sharp. I won't have any mishaps in our first game."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am

After what seemed like a long time at the dinner table of the team going on about Wabbagong's defeat, they retired to their dormitory as the team gathered around together in a huddle around the cold enchanted fire.  "Alright, team."  Millia said as she awaited only a few moments before silence drew upon the lot of them.  "As stated before we have just a week to practice before our first match of the season, and as such I have written up many plays to practice throughout this week."  She said in a business like fashion, perhaps learned from watching her father conduct business.  She laid out in front of them three rolls of parchment while each one contained 2-3 new plays and ideas for team work out on the field.  Funny enough as if they were all on business the team began studying the plays along with Millia as she beckoned Sabine to come closer to really let the play sink in.  Millia took one of the scrolls and moved it towards herself and Sabine as she began explaining new maneuvers that she wanted Sabine to cover mainly.  There was plenty of new maneuvers which would prove rather difficult, but as Sabine began growing a sense of self-consciousness, Millia took notice and held a hand on her shoulder, "Make me proud, you can do these."  She said as she looked into Sabine's eyes with a great smile that washed away how she'd been acting.  It seems balancing her team, or perhaps talking strategy was a very happy hobby of hers as she suddenly seemed much happier than she had lately while coaching her team.

A small vibration suddenly came from Millia's wand pocket which Sabine was able to hear being so close to her.  Millia reached her hand in, and felt the vibration and flicked the edge of it as if putting a phone on silent. "Um, everyone I will be right back, I forgot something downstairs."  She said as she quickly got up and waved happily to her group as she walked off rather quickly as she went to pocket her wand, but it loosely fell out of her pocket and fell to the floor near Sabine's feet, but before she could say anything Millia had already disappeared down the hall.  As Sabine went to pickup the wand, it seemed that the fall of the wand re-started whatever it had done before, this vibrating.  Picking it up she felt no real quarrel to it, but moved over with Nami to speak and enjoy the team meeting without her as it got later and later, Nami took over as she would if Millia were to ever go awal.  Nami said that this would be a wrap for the night as she sent them about their business as she said to Sabine that they could talk more up in their bed area.  They began talking like they were slowly becoming accustomed to when Sabine heard a slight whisper like sound coming from Millia's wand which she still held in her pocket.  She ignored it for the moment, but placed it upon the table next to her, but that seemed to have increased the volume of the wand as they could hear two voices.

"...So she'll be out of commission for awhile the staff had said.."  Came a voice which sounded like Aaron's.  "I can't let her be a chaser anymore,"  He said once more, but where he'd usually insult her idiotic stunt he followed his almost melancholic speech with, "She'll hurt herself again.  She always was accident prone."  There was some silence after this, but after a moment another voice was heard.  "She'll be alright, anyway, I've never seen you act like this," Came a voice that was unmistakably Millia's although her attitude was completely lifted as if she was that comfortable with being with him alone.  His eyes were still open, not closed and positive like his usual self as he spoke more words that felt depressing to which Millia's voice seemed to grow angry when the sound of a slap could be heard.  "Get ahold of yourself, I used to see you as an equal with your attitude never faltering, now get back to normal!"  She yelled in whispers before the sound of a body being pressed against a wall could be heard as silence was covering the last few minutes as the wand's audio began fading out in time to hear the sound of twin smacked lips being removed.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Sabine and Nami stared at the wand for a moment before Sabine shoved it into Millia's trunk. "So she...and Aaron...?" Nami stuttered for a moment before covering her mouth with her hands. This was exactly the kind of thing that aggravated Sabine. Millia got angry about Aaron sending his goons to attack her, Cynthia being a royal bitch, and Aaron in the back egging them all on. In public Millia acts like she can't stand him but behind closed doors she's kissing him in the hallways. If it was anyone but Aaron Montegue it wouldn't be bad, but unfortunately Millia was swapping spit with a jerk, falling deeper into his trap. He wants something, I know it. And he's gonna get it by getting even closer to Millia. And I can't say anything to Millia, she'll say I'm jealous, over-reacting, or what have you. I'll just let her find out the hard way that he's only after something, and that something isn't her.

Millia returned to the room nearly an hour later, her hair slightly askew and her lips bright red. Sabine was already in bed, but not yet asleep. Nami was across the way snoring lightly. Millia was muttering to herself for a few minutes before finally dressing for bed and heading to sleep. It took another hour and a half before Sabine fell asleep, but eventually exhaustion overtook her. The next morning, Sabine awoke to Millia's frantic searching. "Where is it...? Where is it!" Millia shrieked as she tore apart her nightstand. Sabine rolled over to look at her, Binx jumping onto the ground having been rudely removed from Sabine's chest. "Your wand is in your trunk," Sabine pulled off her covers and grabbed her uniform. "Why would it be in there?" Millia asked angrily. "'Cause you dropped it when you rushed out of the common room last night. It kept vibrating and making noise so I put it in your trunk," Sabine said coolly. She'd subtly told Millia she heard everything, and the instant drain of color from her face told Sabine she got the hint. Turning her back on Millia, Sabine went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the Monday ahead. Tonight was their first practice of the season, which meant Sabine would have to interact with Millia more than she wanted to right now. Millia was dressed and ready by the time Sabine emerged from the bathroom. Nami was standing by the door, a puzzled look on her face, like she was unsure what to say or do.

"We're gonna be late for breakfast, let's go," Sabine said coldly as she passed both girls and made her way down the stairs into the common room. On the way down, the stairs joined with the boy's dorm stairs and walking in a huff, Sabine slammed into a hard body. Both tripped over the last step, falling over each other. When Sabine opened her eyes, she realized she'd just knocked Jared down the stairs, and he was now laying over her. When he realized what was going on he hastily peeled himself off of her and helped her to her feet. Nami and Millia stood on the stairs, watching as Sabine blushed and apologized furiously to Jared, who merely rubbed the back of his head and accepted her apology. Flashing a half-smile at her, a light crimson working across his cheeks, he raced out of the common room, leaving Sabine ruffled and flustered. 

"Did you knock him down the stairs on purpose? There are much easier and less painful ways to get a boy's attention you know," Millia teased, a large grin on her face. Sabine turned to stare at Millia, her face redder than a tomato, "shut up," she retorted as she straightened herself and stomped out after Jared. Millia and Nami giggled and followed after her into the Great Hall. Millia stared over at the Wobbegong table, where Aaron was talking to Harris and peeking over at her. Gulping, she ignored his gaze as she sat down next to Sabine, who was sitting across from Jared and next to Nami. Avoiding everyone's gazes by concentrating really hard on her french toast, Sabine managed to completely miss the looks Jared was giving her. Millia saw them however, and wondered if the two had ever spoken to each other outside of the team.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am

Throughout the meal and between Millia's gazes towards the Wobbegong table easily showed that Aaron likely wanted their relationship to remain secret, if of course, it was really much of a relationship at all.  Aaron had his eyes closed again like his usual pompous self, but one could still detect the hint of worry in his voice over his sister.  Millia had seemed to shake her own head of the thoughts as she turned her attention on her own table, and turned towards Sabine and Nami.  "Sabine, I'd like to focus on your plays for the day, Nami could you cover the rest of the team during practice today?"  She asked as she took a swig of her pumpkin juice.  Nami had her head cocked back to the side as she simply nodded to her teamly command as she got up to get closer to the others to inform them of the plans.  "So, why focus on me?"  Sabine asked with a masked anger towards Millia's recent decisions. "Well, I believe you may be the best chaser I've ever had, or even seen, and I've seen many."  She got up before Sabine could reply, but Millia followed up quickly. "You may have the ability to surpass even me."  She said before she got up to walk away before finishing any amount of food including her alchemic medicine, but as Nami was busy speaking with the rest of the team that she did not take notice.

The day went on uneventful as each team member awaited their practice of the day to prepare for their next match.  The morning showed a light rain which opened into a clear sky by lunch time.  Inside the great hall the team continued to talk and compare of possibly varying methods of training if the rain were to arrive once more.  It seemed with the time coming closer to her being in the air once more that her mood drastically improved, and was even happily talking like a girl who was innocent.  Sabine had taken notice towards the change, and nearly went to ask Nami, but she was ahead of her, and had said with tone of theorizing, "She just seems to get like this whenever she will be able to get into the air...it's as if she is like a trapped soul who is clinging to the idea of earning her wings to freedom."  It was all she said before returning to excitedly talk along with Millia, Nami now seeming happier then normally.  

Quidditch practice had finally come as the sun drew close enough on the horizon to click off the teams mind as time to go, and off they began on thier training.  After twenty minutes of warmup Millia had began entrance of the mission for the day, and as Nami clung her group together Millia had flown over to Sabine to begin explaining her ideas.  "Before we begin, I must ask.  Are you still having troubles, with keeping a solitary form? I must say I'd opt to change the teams name in honor if we had a wolf on a broom winning ever match!"  She said both gloatingly as she giggled while insisting her knowledge of her clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Sabine blushed profusely and looked away. "Yeah, I take my medicine every day. It helps maintain my forms. Let's get started shall we?" Millia nodded as she grabbed the quaffle and tossed it to Sabine while taking her place at the goal posts. "Today we're gonna work on technique, show me what you do and I'll improve us both," Millia called out just as the quaffle went whizzing by her head. Smiling with confidence, Millia threw it back to Sabine, knowing this was going to be an exceptionally fun year. Practice went on well into the evening hours, making them miss dinner. The tired team huddled up as the chilling air cut down to their bones. Making a mad dash for the warmth of the castle, they snuck into the Great Hall to find a small area still full of food. A house elf stood on the end of the table, placing down a few pieces of silverware. Noticing their entry, she winked before snapping her fingers and disappearing. Elated that they were still able to get dinner without having to try and conjure it, they raced to their seats and began chomping down. Sabine peeked over at Jared, whose eyes were on her and then instantly looking far away. Blushing again, she buried her head in her food. 

Millia was the only one not enjoying their late dinner. Her heart was leaping out of her chest and she felt as if she was going to pass out. She tried to search her head for reasons, playing the day back in her head. And then it hit her; she'd forgotten her medicine. The realization instantly made her panic, which increased the rapidness of her already racing heart. Clutching her chest, she hastily stood and flew out of the chair, sprawling onto the floor. "Millia!" Nami cried as she leapt to her side. "Med-me-" the words wouldn't come out, but the realization was already in Nami's eyes. "Sabine! Help me get her to the infirmary!" On her feet almost instantly, Sabine grabbed one side of Millia while Name got the other. The two hoisted her up and carried her as quickly as possible to the infirmary. Once there, they threw the doors open with their wands, startling Madam Selwyn. "What is...oh my. Put her here," she instructed when she saw Millia, nearly unconscious. After a tenuous couple of minutes, Millia was resting peacefully in bed. "I'm going to have to send an owl to her parents. The forgetfulness with her medication is endangering her life. I can't make her remember and it's not your responsibility to remind her every day. I'll write them now, you two head off back to your dorm," Madam Selwyn said as she turned her back on them and went into her office. Nami sighed in defeat and motioned for Sabine to follow. When they returned to the Great Hall, they found their team gone, with small little boxes on the table. Looking in them, they saw their dinners wrapped up neatly for them. They each took their leftovers and headed back to the dorm, thankfully undetected. Once inside, Nami and Sabine sat at one of the tables in the common room, eating their dinner, waiting up for Millia.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:05 am

After hours of rest Millia had begun to walk back towards her dormitory hair down and in a mess, but as she walked on she passed the library and thought of a book she dreamed of as she rested.  It was near closing time so she had to be quick, but after looking extensively she could not find the elusive tome she had been searching for.  "Perhaps...the restricted section..."  She thought to herself as she ground her teeth knowing even she would not get in their easily.  She eyed one Alchemic book which laid upon the Librarians desk which seemed to be something of value for now, she continued to think of as she asked to take it out.  It seems that it was a new import from over seas, so the prospect of learning something new excited her although it may end up hurting her apparition ability.  Being done with her escapade she waved a friendly, but fake smile, towards the librarian as she left the center walking once again towards her dormitory.  

After one more short walk she arrived at her dormitory and walked in briskly, but as she saw Nami and Sabine in front of her her eyes became glued to the floor as her conscious attacked her.  Once again she would of failed at something, setting someone down. What was she, her father?  She would think as she walked sadly towards them and sat across from the two who seemed to have been knee deep in conversation.  Nami seemed to want to speak, but she kept her mouth shut.  "She doesn't like it when I harp..."  Nami thought to herself as she herself grew a small saddened face as she began to believe no matter how hard she tried she couldn't make Millia happy.  Sabine seeing this was beginning to feel squished between the two's emotions, and was about to speak up her own mind when Millia suddenly cut in.

"Sorry."  She said simply as she looked up to the two which gave them both a taken aback surprise, but before anyone could interject she followed up with more surprising words from her mouth.  "For being so forgetful, for causing you worry, and for any time I had been bad to you.  I am a bad person in general, and I should be happy at all to have people like you who want to care for me of their own will."  One could feel the sense of tears forming inside Millia although she would never let them drip out as she began to say one more thing before stopping suddenly mid sentence.  "Perhaps I have a father complex...."  It was said so quiet they may not have even heard it she thought, but they heard it well.  

Feeling embrassed now with her cheeks flushing red she ripped open the new book to a chapter called, 'The effects of alchemics ingredients and the human bodily functions.'  Her eyes quickly spanned the pages as Sabine and Nami looked towards each other as they thoughtt of how they should feel after hearing all that.  They did not speak, but used body language to small talk about what to do as it seemed he stress was getting to Millia as she waited to here their response to her words.  "Sorry...again...." She said once more as she quickly got up closing her book while moving away towards the sleeping quarters, but a hand from Nami stopped her by grabbing her shoulder lightly.  "Wait..."  She said lightly as she looked towards Sabine with her eyebrows and mouth trying to show that this may be one of the rare times to get into Millia mind and emotions for real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry   Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lobatte Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Raziel's Domain-
Jump to: