Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEET AND GREET

Go down 
+2
Kitsune
SaintLorok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 am

Hello, I am SaintLorok, Admin and founder of this forum. I am one of three of the admins founders. This thread will be used to introduce ourselves. All forums will be locked down until people introduce themselves here. There has been an influx of new RPs when the more established ones are being neglected. Unfortunately this makes us need to take measures to make sure the RPs we have on this site see their fair amount of action because we believe it is unfair to not only the others who are waiting for the story to continue but to the characters themselves. Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:58 am

Greetings! Kitsune, "the magic fox", Kittoradra, Kitra... take your pick, I'll respond to those. Plenty of eagerness for RPs, but skill is... erratic. I'm still somewhat new to forum RPs, but I'm trying to keep up and enjoy them. A bit hard when all the ones I've been in have stalled, though
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello! I'm Sephira! I'm a bit new to this forum but I've been roleplaying for a very long time. Before this I DMed several DnD 3.5 campaigns. I've been writing for as long as I can remember and love to tell a story and experience it through roleplaying. I'm eager to continue my stories on this wonderful forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Greetings all, I'm Kaos, one of the co-founders and administrators on the site. I've been RPing for a few years now, and continue to do so fairly actively, both in and out of forums. I have a tendency to focus on some of the more dark and mentally driven materials, themes of madness, self-loathing, identity crisis, the human condition, or even the direct supernatural in some way shape or form are generally of interest to me. If anyone would like to discuss ideas or anything RP business related, feel free to contact me.

That being said, allow me to clarify on some of the changes that have been happening of late.

The reason for the sudden lockdown was because of a rapid influx in new RPs, and RPers, without acknowledgement or introduction to their presence, simply cropping up and starting without any information. While we have all been guilty of this in the past, the administrative board is now looking to provide a bit more order and function to this site, and we are simply taking some precautions. The RPs will not remain locked down, in fact, it was never our intention to close them off, merely to make sure that before posting continues, introductions are made and the community at least is aware of one another's presence. This is not to say everyone must partake in RPs together, by all means that is not true, however if people are interested in joining RPs, they should at least be aware of who everyone is, hence the meet and greet. When introductions have been made, each RP will be reopened.

Along with this, we will be posting a discussion sub-forum at some point in the future, similar to Raziel's or Kira and Ryuk's, or even the main Project RP forum. This will be used to discuss ideas for new RPs before they are directly posted into the site, which can give everyone an opportunity to see a new RP and decide if they are interested, instead of having to wait for word of mouth, or simply hope they see it before it's too far into the story.

We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have created, please, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me with a PM.
Back to top Go down
Kalinder

Kalinder

Character sheet
Test RPG:

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Call me Kali ~    MEET AND GREET EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Hello ~ 

I'll keep this simple and to the point. I was referred here by Phyzzle who is a good friend of mine. Cheers for the invite, mate. ^ - ^ 

Kalinder is the last name of the first character I ever created at quite a young age when I girded myself with the weapons of the writer and I've actively employed it across the vast seas of interweb as my username in all things (unless some fool conjures it up before me in which case I hunt them down and brutally slaughter them with a blunt object and usually a fishing pole in some way). If you have seen a Kalinder before - it was likely me. 

I've been roleplaying for seven years and writing for thirteen. I enjoy all genres except those based on wizards/Harry Potter. I'm not sure why that one gets me so much, but it does. In particular I love science-fiction and medieval fantasy roleplays. I also have carefully crafted a fine selection of villains which I enjoy deploying in place of the recognized and worshiped hero. I really think the troubled or dark character and villain can be the difference between a disaster of a roleplay and one you remember for ages to come.

SO. Please call me Kali. I look forward to clashing with all of you whether in friendly jest or bloody brawl in the boards to come. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.obliviongamers.com/forums/
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:29 am

This one is pleased to introduce itse.... ok no i tried no hanarness yes? anyway i'm comixtheinsane my other hand most others know me as is imaginarychibi so most call me chibi or chibs feel free to do the same. Kaos and i are child and stillbest friends and he got me into rping originally on fanfiction which is amusingly a site i got him hooked to first. anyway i'm odd and crazy and well i'm me. my characters over all vary from calm and serious to well completely bonkers. my penname/moniker here is based of of an Oc nobody from a pair of similar but unconnected KH fics me and Kaos were writing once upon a time. i'm an imaginative person and well when the idea forum pops up expect several post to be me throwing various different rp ideas at you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEET AND GREET Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET AND GREET   MEET AND GREET Empty

Back to top Go down

MEET AND GREET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: