Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Benedict's Gambit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

The Benedict's Gambit Empty
PostSubject: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:59 am

The road was eerily quiet as the two adventurers strolled along blissfully unaware that fate would soon deal them a deadly hand. The trail began to curve and rise slightly and one began to sing a jaunty tune. As they reach the apex of the path one of the Adventurers stopped dead in his tracks. Quite literally.

As he fell to the ground grasping the wickedly barbed and highly venomous arrow in his throat his companion drew his sword and ducked for cover dragging his writhing companion with him. "Show yourself...and I shall give you a quick death", he called out in a voice surprisingly filled with bravery. A dark laughter filled the air and it sent shivers down the young man's spine. "You are in no position to make demands....boy...Fate has abandoned you as well as your allies."

The young adventurer looked confused but quickly became frighteningly aware of what the mysterious voice meant as a cold yet familiar hand gripped his ankle. With a look of pure fear he glanced down as his greatest fears were realized. "V-Valarian?!?!" The young man managed to gasp before his blood curdling scream ripped through the air.

The mysterious stranger jumped down from his hiding perch replacing his wickedly sharp and stunningly curved bow upon his back. He was dressed in long flowing black robes with the insignia of a black widow upon his chest. His face was hidden by a black veil but piercing red eyes shone through the tiny slit between veil and hood. He walked over to the whimpering half insane man who was currently being eaten alive by his former comrade. He stooped down and removed two papers from each of the former adventurers backpacks.

Between screams the young adventurer cried out, "Y-You will never get away with this." The mysterious man chuckled as he placed the papers in one of the many pouches upon the many belts he wore. As he reached for another rectangular shaped one he introduced himself. "My name is Virik Shaderunner assassin for hire...it seems fate has brought us together...and I see no need for our relationship to end here...You may consider me your new master...boy..." The young mans face blanched even more as Virik pulled two blank black cards from his pouch and tossed one at his former friend. The man dissipated and an exact image appeared upon the card, his name, Valarian Steel, printed neatly on the bottom. "Now it is your turn..." The man's final scream was cut off as the surrounding area was filled with a flash of bright light. A card was all that remained, a card with the perfect image of the young adventurer, Veckarian Steel.

Virik placed the cards in another rectangular pocket of which he had many and smiled. "Well brother...that was easier than I expected...What say we go and meet our new friends?"
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:47 am

A boisterous laugh could be heard through the shadows, sending the birds flying hastily from the nearby trees, and thunderous clomps could be heard making their way through the darkness.

"Gods, Virik! Ya never feel like waiting for me ta have some fun!"

The snaps and tears of tree limbs could be heard as the clomping made its way closer, until eventually a hand reached out of the overgrowth.

"How many times did Mother go over this with ya Virik? 'Share with Veloran, he's not as fast as you!' " The voice boomed out with a light hearted laugh as the hand reached forward, and a man was revealed behind it.

He was tall, having a few inches on the assassin who stood beside him. The loud clomps stopped as his mighty gold and silver-laden boots came to a rest, his golden-plated armor glinting in the sun, a helm of the same color almost completely covering his face, a material connected to the back of his chassis blowing in the wind, almost like a cape or banner.

He groaned as he stepped forward, taking the helm off. Underneath lay the face of a man who had not shaved in weeks, brown scraggly beard masking much of his mouth, a short-cut head of brown hair on his head, and red eyes that could pierce the soul of a man.

"How long am I gonna have ta wear this? I feel like a damned clown!" He grumbled in frustration.

"I still don't see why I couldn't have worn my own armor on this job, far more efficient if ya ask me...."

Shaking his head, the large man grumbled and shrugged off his complaints before another argument began.

"Ah, whatever. Sounds like a good idea ta me, doubt these idiots are gonna stay in one place for very long anyway" He said with a grin, grabbing the pitch black handle of a hammer on his back, looking back at the hooded man known as Virik.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:03 am

Virik sighed and shook his head as his brother made his grand appearance. "Fate does not wait for the slow of hand and mind brother...you know this...As for mother...i doubt she would approve of our choices in life but who are we to question what Fate has in store." He touched his own robes and their color slowly faded and changed to much brighter purples and greens, the black widow replaced by a grand dragon matching the one his brother wore upon his back. "We have been over this Veloran...our insignia is known far and wide...we are feared mercenaries and rightly so...Fate has dealt us grand cards so far, but do not worry there will be plenty of bloodshed and fun in our future...I have foreseen it in the cards. There is no good and evil in this world...only those with power...and money."
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:23 am

Veloran gave a soft chuckle as he waited for his brother's 'wonderous' transformation.

"Fine, fine 'magic man'. Let's just get this over with, the sooner we find these louts, the sooner we can get back ta work, correct?" He asked as he leaned against a nearby tree.

"I don't think they're gonna sit around and wait for ya ta fix yer hair, Virik." He said with a smirk as he uncomfortably put the helmet back on his head.

"We missin' anythin'? We've got the papers, our 'replacements' 'ave been dealt with....Nope! Let's get back ta work then!" Veloran laughed once more as he began to stomp his way down the path.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:39 am

"My hair is of no concern brother...but I agree we should be on our way...It is a days journey from here."

The two brothers traveled relatively quickly and came upon the city of Alnora before they knew it. Papers flashes at each check point had them quickly upon the castle in a room with four other adventurers. "The brothers were in a corner and Virik was trying, as much as he could despite his brothers girth, to keep a low profile. "Veloran stop shifting around so much...you are drawing alot of attention...."
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:56 am

Veloran grumbled, clearly annoyed.

"It feels a gnome is tryin' ta live in here Virik!" He hissed as he tried to get more comfortable in his armor.

He continued to fidget as time passed, clearly getting more uncomfortable rather than more comfortable as the wait continued.

"This is ridiculous, how long is it goin' ta take for them ta get here! I swear this armor is startin' ta itch!" He hissed out again, tone much more reminiscient of an impatient boy complaining.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:03 am

A skinny elf snorted and walked over to them clearly wishing to start trouble. "Would you tell your oaf to kindly be quiet...I would tell him myself but I don't speak to lessers." Virik smiled through his veil as he ignored the man. "Do you hear that Veloran...I think I hear the whisperings of a tiny mouse who does not know he is in the cats playhouse..." The man became red in the face embarrassed at being treated in such a way. "Listen here you twit...do you have any idea who I am...I am Endrin son of Golandrian and I am known throughout the lands as a valiant knight of the realm. I will not be addressed as such!"

Virik once more ignored him and continued his conversation. "I think it is getting louder...actually I just remembered...Veloran don't you hate mice? Why don't you show this one a lesson hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:08 am

Veloran beamed at the mention of a fight.

"So...I'll take it that mean's this one's alright ta hit then...."

Happy to be moving once more, and not able to focus on the annoyance of the armor, Veloran quickly reached behind him and pulled a massive hammer off of his back, stopping just short of slamming it into the ground in front of them.

The plumb itself was as large and wide as a normal sized man, with tenderizing spikes on one end. It's black sheen almost seemed to absorb light from the surrounding area, making it seem all that much more eerie.

Quickly looking down at the elf who dared to insult him so, Veloran gave a smug grin.

"I'm sorry...My hearin' is terrible...Did ya jus' call me an oaf?"

Last edited by Kaos105 on Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:14 am

Virik moved out of his brother's way as he began to take a fortune with his cards. Endrin gulped but seeing the looks from the others he decided honor was far greater than common sense. "I called you an Oaf...you giant peabrained excuse for a dwarfs Feces! What is the use...I doubt you can even understand what I am saying...you are dumb and you are slow and you are Ugly...It is an insult that one such as you should be in my presence...."

Virik chuckled, "You probably shouldn't have done that...but if fate wills it...so it is done..." As he said this he laid a single card upon the ground. Death.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:27 am

Veloran saw the card be placed and almost smiled with glee.

"Alright! My turn!" And without so much as a moment's notice, Veloran took the hammer's handle and wound his arms back, as if to swing with a mighty club or bat, then swung with all the strength he could muster, the spikes slamming full force into the foolish elf's side as he was sent spiraling into a nearby wall with a resounding crunch.

Walking over to the wall, Veloran smirked as he pulled the mass of flesh and what was left of life out of the wall.

"Yer lucky I don' wanna mess up the architecture too much..."

Then he quickly dropped the elf on the ground, spun the hammer around so the spikes weren't facing his battered victim, and rose the hammer high above his own head and behind his back.

"Or else I woulda just hit ya again!"

As he said this, he swung the hammer high over his head and slammed it down on Endrin's back, with a heavy crack and a blood curtling scream, it was clear to any that looked on Endrin would more than likely not survive the next night, and if he did, he would never walk again.

Veloran, happy with his display, kissed his own hand and touched it to the side of the plumb, a beaming smile on his face as he leaned back against the wall he had most recently been waiting on alongside his brother.

"Damn that felt good!" He shouted with a thundering roar of laughter, sending chills down the spines of most any who looked at the mess he had created.

Last edited by Kaos105 on Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:50 am

Virik smiled as he saw some of the others leave the room in disgust and fear. He started placing cards in a circular fashion around the death card. "Let them leave brother...after all they are not who we seek to join with...the less competition...the better." It was true they had won the right to be in the chamber but they were not in the clear yet. They would soon be brought before a panel of judges that would test their mettle...the king was nervous and it was easy for their contact to whisper suggestions into his ear.

The king with proper guidance had come to believe that some members of his trusted protectors, all proven adventurers and hand picked by the king to serve as his elite task force, were corrupt and working for their enemy...The Arch Primarch. So the king wished to bring in two mercenaries under special employ to make sure the mission was carried out to fruition. That was where they came in.

The doors at the far end of the chamber opened and a short official looking gnome walked out and moved towards those remaining. He sniffed the air and with a look of disdain noticed the broken man upon the floor and the look of glee upon Valoran's face. He clapped his hands and two brutish orc guards came in and picked up the man none to gently and tossed him from the room. With a voice that was high pitched yet carried weight the gnome began to speak. "You are all gathered here to take part in the Trials...due to the large number who have arrived before you it has been decided that the champion will be chosen by a Battle Royale. The last two standing shall become the champions.

The gnome turned and left the room and others started to follow. Virik picked up his cards and shuffled his deck. "Are you ready brother...let us show them our worth..."
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:07 am

Veloran grinned as he hoisted his hammer over his shoulder and stepped forward.

"Another brawl? Bring it! Haven't had a good old fashioned bloodbath in weeks now!"

His steps almost seemed lighter as he followed the mass, making sure Virik was in tow.

"Come on, yer fallin' behind!" He shouted back, happiness clear in his voice, almost sounding like excitement.

As they entered the grand arena, Veloran made sure his hammer was properly balanced on his shoulder and started making his way towards the center of the arena.

"Come on! If there's gonna be a brawl I say we need to be at the center of it! Move it!" He shouted to Virik with gusto.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:17 am

Virik smiled as he increased his pace. "Remember brother...hold back a bit if you can...we don't want to reveal our true intent. Other than that have fun." They entered the Arena through a side gate which closed behind Virik. He quickly sized up the competition and found that there were 50 in total included him and his brother. He took his place by his brothers side. "You ready brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:25 am

Veloran laughed as he saw the numbers.

"Ya mean this is it? I'm almost disappointed...."

The gnome from earlier stepped up on a nearby podium.

"You have been gathered as the finest warriors in the land. But now, there can be only two who remain. This is a battle royal, last two standing will be chosen as our new champions...."

The gnome raised his hand, and then dropped it.

"Begin!"

Veloran hoisted his hammer above his head and swung at the nearest competitor, sending him flying with almost graceful ease.

"Come on! I dare another one of ya ta come an' fight me! Hit me! Come on!" He shouted as a challenge to the nearby warriors.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am

Virik smiled as he noticed that teams were beginning to form, the fools were making it much to easy for him and his brother. He notched an arrow and in rapid succession fired of multiple shots until he heard six consecutive cries of pain and then an equal amount of gasps of surprise as his poison worked its magic. The blood curdling screams pierced the arena as men were slaughtered by their former friends.

Some of the stronger combatants dispatched his minions with relative ease and began to move in on him. "Finally...some worthy opponents...time to test out my new play things." With a touch of theatrical flair he drew two cards from one of his many pouches. "Tsk tsk...Looks like fate is not in your favor this time boys.....So sorry...better luck next time."

Virik threw the cards to the ground in a dramatic sweeping arc and smoke poured out of them. Two blank cards flew back to his hands and as the smoke cleared two familiar faces appeared. "Valerian and Vakarien Steel...the twin suns...cut these men to ribbons.." The brothers looked at each other and smiled wicked smiles, each hopelessly and utterly under Virik's complete control, and they did not care one bit. Each flexed their strengthened muscles and drew their weapons which had taken on vicious curves and became wickedly sharp. In a matter of minutes the pair had cut the challengers to ribbons. The brothers turned to Virik as one and said as one, "If that is all Master Shaderunner...we will be going now" They dissipated in a poof of smoke, their images replaced on the cards.

"Impressive...", Virik whispered as he turned to watch his brother reap carnage, his favorite pastime.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:32 am

Veloran laughed as he began to twirl his mighty hammer above his head.

"Come now! Surely there are more of ya who think ya can take me down!"

More warriors began to close the gap, circling around Veloran in the hope to leave him trapped.

A rather foolish choice.

"Ach, I'm disappointed in all of ya! Tryin'a take me all at once!?"

With a roar of laughter, he slammed the hammer into the ground so the handle and pommel jutted up like a pillar. With all his strength, Veloran lifted himself up off the ground by his arms, holding onto the pommel as a starting point, and straightened out his legs, kicking the first man to come in distance to him. With great joy and laughter, he began to rotate around the hammer, almost running along the faces of each opponent that came his way.

"Come on come on come on come on! I'm practically dancin' on the lot of ya!" He blasted out with a boisterous tone.

Quickly dropping from the hammer, Veloran easily pulled it from its position on the ground, tugging it slightly with one arm. Then, as one more came charging at him, without even winding his swing, Veloran hit his oncoming target with the backside of the plumb, sending him flying back into a wall.

"Come on! Is this the best they've got?!" He shouted out, hoping more would find their way to him.

He looked over at Virik with a grin as wide as his face.

"We didn't break them all, did we? I was just gettin started!" He chuckled out.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

Virik was busy read fortunes off his tarot cards which he had magically suspended in the air, while his various minions killed and were killed. "It seems fate has once again dealt us easy cards brother. Feel free to take care of the rest." Virik didn't even flinch as an arrow flew past his head leaving him unharmed. The perpetrator slammed against the wall with a scream of pain as two black projectiles entered his hands bolting him to the arena wall. Virik fired another barely even looking where he aimed and was rewarded with another scream as the arrow pierced the mans feet pinning him crucifixion style.

With a wave of his had Virik placed the cards back into their pocket and pulled a blank white one from another. He walked over to the man who was fighting to free his hands even if it meant ruining them for life. "Well...Well...Impressive...fate has dealth you such a horrible hand but yet you continue to fight it with all your might....Today is your lucky day then. I shall remove you from fates iron grip and give you life everlasting. The catch you say? The catch is you lose all semblance of free will...Honestly I don't know why I am telling you this...you don't have a choice....fate led you to this moment and now I steal you from its grasp...a fate worse than death some would say...well no one said the price was easy to afford."

The man managed to spit at Virik who dodged it casually chuckling. Through gasps of pain the man managed to speak, "And...what...do you...know...of fate and it's price monster..." Virik's chuckle cut short and his normally extravagant dramatic nature was replaced with one of stone cold seriousness. "What do I know of fate and its price you ask?", he said with a hiss barely above a whisper, "I will show you." He walked close to the man so that only he could see and he lowered his veil. The man began to scream as if he was shown something his mind refused to accept.

The scream was cut short as Virik stabbed him in the chest with his card causing him to be sucked into the card. Virik replaced his veil as the card flew to his hand. His normal behavior returned quikly as he read the card before placing it back into his collection. "Antrephonos....no sir-name...a bastard then...a strong one..." He chuckled as he placed the card in its pouch. "Do hurry it up brother...I tire of this..."
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:10 am

Veloran smiled, teeth bared as he looked back at Virik with more happiness in his eyes than ever before.

"FINALLY! I gotta stay on top of my game....."

He tilted his neck, and a long, resounding crack was heard.

"Don' wanna lose my touch!"

Quickly setting to work, Veloran started by taking his hammer and hoisting it over his shoulder with one arm. He began to storm about the battlefield, swinging the hammer with one hand as he swiped at scattered warriors, fear strong in their eyes but bravery even stronger in their hearts as they stood their ground.

One by one Veloran made his way through the remaining competitors, until a single man was left. He was not like most Veloran had ever seen in combat, despite having every single man he had ever fought alongside dead at his feet, this man still stood tall, ready to fight to the death.

"You will not best me, Demon!"

Veloran snorted.

"A demon, am I?"

He roared out once more in laughter and turned back to Virik, completely ignoring his opponent.

"Virik! I've been upgraded to Demon now!"

The warrior, no more than a man above 25, took a mighty swing at Veloran as he talked to his brother. Without even looking back, Veloran grabebd the blade in one hand, grabbed the warrior by his hair in another.

Dropping the sword at his feet, Veloran smiled with such glee and delight that it would send chills down the spine of a madman. Taking both of his hands and putting them on the man's head, he slowly began to press down, until blood curdling screams began to erupt, and the mighty warrior fell before him, no more than a body with a shriveled stump where its head once was.

Looking back at Virik, Veloran smirked as he took his helmet off and wiped his forehead, a streak of blood now painted across his face.

"Well...That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:07 am

The gnome announced the winners with trepidation after seeing the slaughter. "Champions...please exit to the waiting room...you will be given your orders soon." Virik left the room and quickly checked for wards and spy devices. Finding none he turned to his brother. "All is going according to plan...we must accompany this band of adventurers dispose of them and then gain audience with the king...under the false pretenses and end him...unless he pays us more of course!"
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:39 am

Veloran nodded repeatedly, and slowly a vile grin appeared on his face.

"Say...Virik...I just had an....idea." He said with a smirk.

As he twisted his wrist on the pommel and rubbed his helm as he placed it beside him, sitting down against a wall.

"What would ya say....ta a double payday?"

Veloran's face began to twist into a disfigured smile as he looked up at his brother.

"We complete the first part of the assignment, take out this buncha ingrates.....Then we get our audience with the high and mightiness, and we tell him we will finish the job of our fallen comrades, with an double increase in pay if we do it without reinforcements. We go back, report him dead ta the client, get paid, and then kill 'im!"

His eyes began to twinkle as he looked hopefully to his brother.

"Then maybe we could go back...an' kill the king too?"
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:58 am

Virik smiled at his brothers bloodthirstiness. "I like the way you think brother...hell we could even just poison the king after we get our money...after all to save face he will hold a banquet in our honor and we slip out as the poison takes hold. I know one that is untraceable and causes the victim to die within a fortnight." Virik laughed as the same gnome came in with a satchel. Handing it to Virik he said, "These are your orders...and..." He motioned to a large wagon behind him. "Half of your pay in advanced..." The gnome looked disgusted that the king had allowed such a deal to take place but he would never voice his opinion. Virik took the parcel and sent the gnome away. "See brother...easy..."
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

Veloran sneered as the gnome left the room, then made his way to the wagon and began to look at the gold in joy.

"Should we count it? Or should we wait 'til later?"

He quickly placed his helm upon his head once more, made sure the hammer was held firmly on his back, and looked at the wagon.

"So, where we takin' this? I doubt it'd be wise ta keep all this on us when we take care'a the mission!" He chortled out as he let the gold sitting atop the wagon sift through his fingers.

"Ach, I LOVE the feel of gold in ma hands! So smooth, an' shiny!" Finally releasing the urge, Veloran softly bit a piece of the gold, smirking as it bent ever so slightly under the force of his bite.

"An' it bends so damn easy!"
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:40 am

"Well now brother...you know that would be true if we didn't have such means as we do." To prove his point he reached into his pouch and produced a solid gold key covered in runes. Choosing a location in front of him he thrust the key forward and the front half disappeared. Virik turned the key and a click was heard. He grabbed the air in front of him and turned his hand. Another click was heard. He turned his hand and pulled as a giant door appeared. The room was filled with a bright light as the contents of the large room that had appeared shone through.

It was an ever expanding vault filled with trinkets and gold. Virik wheeled the wagon inside and closed the door. It disappeared as he locked it. "There brother...it is good to be us isn't it...The gnome wizard we took that off of was a powerful wizard indeed. I'm glad we can call upon him whenever we need." As he said this he laughed and tapped one of his deck pockets to emphasize his point.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:10 am

Veloran laughed as he gazed at the shining vault before him.

"Ach! How could I 'ave fergotten 'bout that? I'm gettin' careless!"

As Veloran watched the gold get sent into the mystical vault and and the door shut behind it, he grinned.

"Well, Virik? I think it's time we got movin', don't ya?"

As they left the city behind, Veloran laughed and gazed back at it.

"Glorious...Absolutely glorious....Hope we get jobs 'ere again...It'd be a shame ta wreck the place!" Once more, Veloran began to roar in laughter as they made their way down the dirt trail.

" 'ow long till we meet this buncha idiots? I'm gettin' bored again."
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:22 am

"About a day's journey...They have been told to expect us but from here on out brother...we have to hold back. No extreme shows of blood thirst until we strike!" Virik laughed as he walked down the road. "We will really clean up on this one...Fate most certainly is in our favor..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Benedict's Gambit   The Benedict's Gambit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Benedict's Gambit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Project RP-
Jump to: