Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Medieval Struggle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Tucking her mangled hair behind her ears, Fox slid down against a rock and sat down, her legs to her chest. This could quite possibly be their last night alive. Verinnia had sat next to her, their fingers lightly laced together. Arivos was sharpening his blades against each other, looking around in a slightly paranoid manner. Closing her eyes and focusing hard, she forced herself to completely mask her power. The effort made her a bit lightheaded, but a comforting pat from Verinnia gave her enough initiative to fight. "If we don't make it out of this alive, I'd like you both to know that I've had the best weeks of my life. Despite the ups-and-downs. And I couldn't be more glad that we met," Fox said softly, a strain in her voice. Verinnia pulled Fox's head into her lap so she could rest and merely smiled. She wanted to cherish this moment, be locked in this exact second for the rest of time. Sitting with Fox beside her, the pale blue orbs of her eyes penetrating her form. The feeling of contact as Fox fully relaxed in her lap. They were happy in this moment, there was no fate to worry about, nothing was decided at this moment. Nothing was set in stone. But the moment had soon passed and Fox had fallen asleep.

Brushing her fingers through the girl's hair, Verinnia took in her surroundings with a great sigh. This was to be her last night. It had been decided long before she'd been born and unborn that she was to die here. I don't want to die...how can I change this...? She pondered over this as she watched Arivos settle in and close his eyes for a few minutes. A darkness fell over the forest, making it seem like all the light in the world had been blotted out. Verinnia quickly woke the others and got to her feet. Pulling her sword out and whipping it around in front of her, a smirk appeared on her lips. "So...it truly begins."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:51 am

"We will begin entering through the sewers in two hours," Verinnia said as the two began to wake for their sleep. "Let us prepare, ready our auras and slowly trench through without being felt although I have the feeling they will be ready for us." SHe said with foreboding as she knelt by Fox who was rubbing her eyes. "Come on, honey, it's time to kick ass and take some names." She said with a great smile on her face before moving to Arivos and helping him get up from his sleepy state. "Come on Ari," she said cutely as she smiled a real smile towards him, "I know we have had our differences, had our fights, and you may even truly hate me, but I will not allow you to die because I can see you becoming a very close to Fox in the future," She bent down into a small whisper as she spoke into his ear. "And please...be there for Sepheria after I am gone, give me that one last wish." She said as Arivos could see a small tear form in VErinnia's eye. She still saw he destiny at being killed in this fight, but still as depressed as she was, sh put on that fake smile that seemed real enough so that her friends could push forward and finish this journey together, and hopefully, only lose one person, the one who caused them all this pain to begin with. "Perhaps you will also be happy after I am long gone.." She said with one last tear of sadness before beginning to walk aways down the sewer entrance. "Come on you two," She nearly choked while moving down the sewer line which still looked as if it was a small cave.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:49 am

Arivos didn't say anything as she whispered to him, simply nodded in response. In his own mind he believed they were all going to die here. That none of it would be successful, they were going against the queen of the damned and her prince who was currently holding a number of lords of hell at his disposal. Still he kept his 'true' nature out for them to see, so they might believe all was fine and he was back to normal. He knew, on some lever, that both of them saw him as their protector as that's what he has been, through all of it, he was the one able to stay awake, able to watch over them when their injuries took over and they passed out and he had to be that person now. He wanted to run, wanted to just hide but he knew he couldn't, he had never been a coward and he wasn't going to be that now. Even his hatred for Verinnia didn't matter, they needed him and he needed them.

His swords were already out and in hand, his aura diminished with it. His eyes staring ahead, carefully and silently he'd brush away the cobwebs, his swords offering a slight glow which gave them light in this black cavern. He dare not speak, no telling what might be listening, who might be near, what eyes might be watching over head. Remember Arivos. They have to survive, they need to for each other's sake. Your job is to make sure they come out of this alive, even if it means your life. They both deserve to be happy, if it's the last thing you do. You have to make sure they survive or the one that does survive will be forever broken. Friends come and go, your life they will mourne but in time they will heal. Love leaves a hole when you lose the one your heart beats for, even as an undead, your job is their safty at any cost. As these thoughts past his through his head a look of determination came to his features, a new fire to his eyes. I will not fail them. Not this time.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

With all of her will, Fox closed herself off to everything so that even Verinnia had to turn her head to make sure Fox was still there. They walked along the gritty sewers for what seemed like miles, stopping at every strange sound or flash of light. Jumpy, paranoid, but confident, they moved until they found a large opening in the sewer. It was clear that this went on for miles and miles and it was even more clear that they were well under the city by now. The smell of rotting flesh and decaying masses above had wafted down to them, making them all shiver. Verinnia was all too familiar with the smell, but after not having been around it for so long even she cringed. Feeling along the wall awkwardly, Verinnia finally found what she was looking for. A patch of wall, marked by a torch with a darker colored flame than the rest, pushed inward to reveal a long, somewhat clean tunnel. "I used this to escape last time. Mother's chambers are not far beyond this path. If we're quiet and careful, we should be able to reach her chambers without much issue," she said calmly, her voice cracking a bit. Verinnia's nerves were getting to her. This really was it, the last day for her and hopefully the end of this fresh war. Gulping, she led them on a few more minutes before they found that they'd met a roadblock. A hooded figure seemed to hover in the middle of the path, a large sword of black metal stuck in the mud. The figure neither moved nor acknowledged their presence, simply spoke, "Welcome home, Verinnia. So nice of you to bring offerings to your mother as repentance," the voice was dark and hollow, echoing off the heavily lined walls of the tunnel.

Before Verinnia could even reply, his head shot up, a skeletal look to his face, and smiled, "oh, you're not bringing them as offerings? That's too bad, I was so hoping to watch the Dark Lady render the flesh from that little broad behind you. Oh well, I'll just have to do it myself!" As he finished speaking he leapt at them, his sword poised for attack. Fox knocked Verinnia out of the way and instantly deflected the attacker. Her arcana formed around her daggers, making them longer and thicker, almost like swords, both holding the reaver's sword above her head. "No," she said, in a distant voice that bounced off the walls. "How could a half-breed like you obtain such arcana? And how did I not sense you? Hah, tricky, tricky little Verinnia. Coming prepared! No matter!" he laughed, twisting his sword so that he got the upper hand and threw Fox backwards. Her barrier instantly thickened as she imploded with the wall, causing it to explode, leaving a large hole behind. Verinnia panicked momentarily before Fox walked out of the hole she'd made, unscathed. "You know, you two can jump in at any time, now," she said coolly, her starlight eyes falling on Verinnia. Nodding, Arivos and Verinnia readied themselves as Fox sent a wave of light magick at the reaver, which cut his cheek, leaving a glowing wound behind.

He touched his cheek with his fingertips and licked the blood away. "I'm glad I get to have a challenge killing you. But do you honestly think you can end me?" he asked in a cocky manner as he readied his sword again. Arivos turned to Fox and whispered rapidly, "when I say now, imbued as much light magick as you can with my arrows." His weapon had once again shifted to a bow and with a curt nod, he knocked his weapon with three arrows, all encased in fire. "Oh, so now you plan to burn me," he chuckled as he leapt forward, sword raised and ready to slash them to pieces. "NOW!" Arivos cried as he released his arrows. With a short grunt, Fox sent a wave of light out that enveloped the arrows, all three instantly impaling the cocky reaver, causing him to pause in his attack. The arrows had pierced his head, his heart, and his throat, each burning with fire and pure light energy. "Yo--

He was cut off as his eyes went black and his body disintegrated. "One down, six to go," Arivos said breathlessly. Fox pulled the magick from her daggers and stepped back to Verinnia, who wore a worried look on her face. "We need to be more careful, they're only going to get more difficult from here on out, especially since they know we're able to kill them so easily," Verinnia said, her voice thick with concern. Fox simply patted Verinnia's head and smiled, "don't worry, sweetie. We've got this." Intertwining their fingers, Fox led further up the tunnel, Verinnia obediently in tow with Arivos bringing up the rear.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:56 am

"To think...he used to be so friendly towards me..., and now we are killing them all.." Verinnia said sadly as they continued down the sewer at a jogging speed while keeping quiet. "But this is the ends to justify the means...." She said as she spoke aloud while the stress of everything seemed to finally effect even her acting as her depression began to show through her determination. A small rumble began to sound from the end of the sewer where a sharp right turn would take. She was unable to think of herself for long as the second reaper melded from within the sewer wall as his obvious earth magic surrounded his body, strengthening his armor class while seemingly making rocks float around him like a planet. He seemed hooded mostly, like Aaron was, but the first reaper was not like that. Was it a coincidence, or was it something else?

"Well well, here we are on round two then, eh Verinnia? I'm surprised at the first reaper... He should of been enough, what an idiot, and I am sorry we have to do this, but orders are orders after all!" He nearly screamed as he sent rocks flying at the speed of meteors hitting the earth. Verinnia dodged all but one which she deflected with hte palm of her hand, sending it flying into the side wall, both collapsing the way forward, and creating a new entrance into the city around the marketplace. "Thing may go a little more quickly now.." Verinnia said while expecting a rush of hundreds of guards to appear on the scene, but her thoughts quickly deviated back to the second reaper. "I'm sorry as well, Sinatra." She said as she took control of Astaroth power to launch into him, her hand into his face as she slammed him into the concrete side of the sewer which knocked him out with ease, even as an undead. Verinnia pulled her hand back, and instead of going for a killing blow, used her magic to make magical bindings onto him so as to make him nonoperational, and no longer a threat. Verinnia was showing signs of becomming filled with pity as afterall, some of these reapers like her father did not agree with the Queen, but had to follow orders. In that small space of time, she turned back to see Arivos and Fox beginning to become engulfed by a horde of undead guards, with a 3rd reaper spearheading their charge with his signature spear in hand. "Spearmint, rallying the troops as always..." She said sadly as she wished she had thought of telling them to try and spare the reavers lives...

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry...I'm sorry...." She began at first to think before speaking aloud her feelings and apologies as she ripped into the many guards, but seemed to use less force on certain targets as if she was singling out the ones who agreed with her mother more then others. Some even seemed to have gotten wrapped in something or another while many seemed knocked out, and if Arivos or Fox had noticed this, she thought, and she hoped, that they would not feel that her stature would not be to succumb to her feelings of guilt as she tore into the many unlives she had personally known at one point or another.

Verinnia may had escaped because of all the terrible things that had happened to her here, but she did have that nit people that she talked often to. An example being Aaron, and the second reaper whom wore the same hood, and actually upon closer inspection one could see many similarily hooded figures among the crowd of battle, many of them being incapacitate instead of killed.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:41 am

Arivos pushed on through that new entrance bow in hand with Verinnia and Sephira right behind him. "Come on. We've got to keep moving. Make them keep up with us rather then us moving at their pace." While the undead weren't ones to show fear they were quickly leaving the market place as three entered. As did the third reaper but they had not seen him just yet. Not until the movement just out of the corner of their eyes, Arivos fired arrow and arrow, missing with each one. Damn he's fast. Sephira readied her magic, as did Verinnia. The reaper would disappear, that is until the wooshing sound of movement came from behind them. Arivos rushed in just as a sword pierce through his stomach and out of his back. An attack that was meant to kill Sephira as Arivos was no in between them.

A gurgling sound came from Arivos then as blood started to fill his mouth, a look of determination still his his eyes as he stared the reaper down, raising his hands which now held his swords, "Back to the grave with you, you stupid son of a banshee bitch!" He proceeded cutting off the reaper's head in a quick scissoring motion causing it to disappear, it's weapon as well. Arivos stumbled around, falling into a wall, "Ugh... this is gonna leave a mark." The other's just stared at him, in shock and fear as he coughed up blood, trying to keep pressure on it with his hands but the blood just poured between his figures. Arivos crumbling to the ground, sliding down the wall with a large trail of blood too follow, blood which was also pooling around his body.

"NO!" Verinnia was the first to speak, Sephira in shock and just staring as Verinnia knelt beside him. "Heh... about time I got injured, isn't it? Y-you two had all the fun now I'll get to rest for once, or... I'm j-just taking the lead again. I also... t-think he stabs better then you do, Sephira." He chuckled softly, only ending up with coughing up more blood. Tears filled his eyes as he stared up at Verinnia and Sephira, smiling ever so slightly as his voice became but a whisper of itself. "Be for her what I could never be, Verinnia. Don't throw away your life, don't give up... keep her love close, keep yourselves alive and make that bitch pay." His fists clenched in pain, no longer holding the swords as his abilities were fading with him. His breath was getting ragged and heavy, getting hard to breath, his eyes barely able to stay open. "No. You can't die, Arivos. You've protected us from everything, kept us alive! I won't have you die! Not here! Not Now!" Verinnia was crying now as well, Sephiria still silent as tears fell from her eyes, Arivos simply shook his head, "This is what it is, Verinnia. You can't change fate but you two will s-survive. Keep her safe, promise me you'll keep her safe. Promise m-." Verinnia whispered softly, tears pouring down her face, "I promise."

This was all interupted as the fourth reaper started clapping, "How tragic..." This was followed by hollow laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Fox fell to her knees as she watched on in horror as the life drained from her friend, from her protector. Tears streaked her cheeks as she reached forward towards Arivos. His eyes had gone blank and blood was dripping from between his lips and pouring from his wound. The sound of another reaver approaching startled Fox and set her off. Her entire body glowed with light as if she had turned into a star herself. The reaver looked on as if bored with her change. He sought only her blood and with the spill already started he was eager for a taste himself. "Fuck all of your kind!" Fox said in a demonic voice that shook her small body. The starlight of her eyes flashed red and her appearance changed. The flowing red curls had straightened and turned as black as night and her eyes, which had flashed, now swirled with crimson. She waved her arms above her head in a circular motion, a large ball forming. A mix of death and sun arcana fused and merged above her, crackling and groaning above her. "Fox don't do this!" Verinnia cried, as she looked up from Arivos to see the mix of life and death hanging above her. "You'll kill everyone here!" she reasoned, but before she could move to stop her, a barrier erected around her. "FOX!" she screamed as the ball of energy only grew larger.

Tired of waiting, the reaver charged forward, meaning to strike her. Upon coming in contact with her body, his weapon went through her without cutting. With a high pitched wail, she threw the ball at her feet, which exploded several seconds after coming in contact with the ground. The ball swirled on the ground for a moment before burrowing down and pushing out, exploding the entire marketplace and far beyond it. Verinnia's head throbbed as she lifted her eyes, the barrier slowly disintegrating around her. Arivos laid beside her, his face serene, as if he was sleeping. Taking in her surroundings, she saw that the marketplace had been reduced to a crater that continued to arch with energy and magick. And in the very center of the crater, lay a woman with vibrant, glowing skin, black hair, and crimson death in her eyes. She was sitting, covered in blood, at the center of it all, her clothes in tattered rags around her. This scared Verinnia deeply. If she unleashed this much power at the lose of Arivos, what would she do when she lost Verinnia? She would be alone now and would have to go home with nothing to show for her travels but memories. Shakily, she got to her feet and went to help Fox, who was now standing, her hair whipping around her with the aid of an unfelt breeze.

"There are two reaver's left," she said, her voice a hollow echo and a full merge of both Fox and Alice together. "But...you only killed one here, honey," Verinnia said carefully. Her head turned slowly, her swirling eyes falling onto Verinnia's shaky form. "No sweetie. There was one around the corner waiting for us. Another lays in the chambers of the Banshee Queen, the other just outside. We will be uninterrupted in our approach now," she said, a weird smile playing across her lips. There was noise behind them, causing Fox to move away so fast from Verinnia she swore she thought the girl teleported. A shaky undead old man stood over Arivos, a strange vial, now empty, in his hands. With her powers, she lifted the undead man above her head and demanded, "what have you done?" Before he could respond, Arivos groaned and weakly, his eyes fluttered open. Her eyes snapped down to his and in an instant she knew what he'd done. He'd risen her comrade. "You monster!" she cried as she sent of ball of light into the undead man, which instantly caused his body to implode.

"F-Fox...what's going on? What did you do?" Arivos asked shakily as he took in the blue hue of his skin and the lack of feeling in his body. Slowly, she knelt before him and smiled weakly. "You died, Arivos. And I couldn't save you. And now I have failed you again," with a wave of her hand, her entire right arm became encased in a mix of sun and death arcana and shaped itself into a blade. With one swift strike, she plunged her arm into his chest cavity. "I stab better," she whispered, her hollow voice echoing in the large crater. Quickly she removed her arm, which melted back to normal as she watched the life, or the unlife, fade from Arivos. His head fell to the side limply as a final grunt escaped his lungs. Throwing her head back, Fox screamed like she'd never before. She had failed. Even with all of this power inside of her she had failed to save those who meant the most to her, and even now, as she watched the last of Arivos' blood drip from her arm, she knew she would also lose the woman she loved. Her scream deepened, shaking the walls of what was left of the marketplace.

Taking a few minutes to scream out her agony, she stood again and turned to Verinnia. "Come, we have an audience with your mother." The streets were clear of all undead as they walked up to the castle. Upon approach, they were met by no guards, no resistance. Fox had caused enough trouble to the point where they knew any more loss of life was pointless. They came to stand a few feet from the entrance to the Banshee Queen's chambers, where, like Fox had said, a hooded figure stood guard, a large scythe in it's hand. "Welcome home, Verinnia. Are you ready to submit to us? We might offer your butcher a quick death if you surrender," the figure said, not lifting it's head. Verinnia's own limit was reached at this statement. She may have had to endure the loss of Arivos, but she would not fail Fox. No, she would not give in. "On my mark, we cut his head off," Verinnia said, all sympathy gone now. Fox nodded and leaned, back to back, with Verinnia, both of their arms raised menacingly. With a light chuckle, the reaver moved to block the attack, but before it could even position itself, the girls leapt forward with a graceful twirl, sending sun and death arcana into it's body. The reaction of the two powers together caused the reaver's body to shatter. It's weapon fell to the floor with a clatter before disappearing as well. With a yell, Fox blew the door to the Banshee Queen's chambers clean off.

In front of her, stood an unmasked Aaron, his hands behind his back. Akiko stood on his mother's left, a cocky smirk on his lips. And the queen herself, sat on a throne made of bone and steel. A bow and quiver hung from the arm of the throne, her daggers resting under her fingers. The room was empty of all people aside from the five, the posts that were normally occupied by guards now completely vacant. "My loving daughter, your play thing has made a right mess of our city. What shall we do with her?" the Dark Lady asked, her voice twisted with anger. The entire room danced with the artificial light that fell through the stained glass windows. Each window depicting an event in undead history. The final panel, which was empty, waited as if mocking them all. It wanted it's ending. The final piece of the undead history. Would they rise here and dominate the world, or would they fall away and become scarce, become nothing more than a legend told to scare little children?

Rage had consumed both girls, their bodies reflecting their changes. Verinnia had taken control of Astaroth again, and her power level soared above even that of the Dark Lady's. Fox, who stood nearly naked now, her body blackened with ash and dirt, glowed dimly, her eyes sparkling like two molten supernova's ready to explode. Her hair tickling her filthy skin, barely covering her assets. They both stood, poised to attack. Any sympathy they held for these people had flown out the window the moment Arivos breathed his last breath, and any hope for redemption faded as unlife had poured into him. Looking into each other's eyes, the girls gracefully turned, so they were once again back to back, their arms spread wide, pressing against the other. A spark jumped between their fingers as their arcana's began to merge. Aaron stepped forward obediently, his arms still firmly behind his back.

I'm sorry father... Verinnia thought as an arc of lightning shot from their fingers and pierced his chest, sending him flying backwards into a stained glass window that depicted the Banshee Queen's rise to power among the undead. Akiko stood staring on blankly. He hadn't thought the two together would be so powerful, but casting a look over to his mother, he found her to be unmoved by the display. "So you've managed to kill all seven of my guards. How pathetic they all truly were, then," she muttered with a yawn as she rested her chin against her delicate fingers. Fox pulled away from Verinnia and again erected a barrier around her. "This will be it, Verinnia. And you will live on to sing our song of victory!" Fox shouted as another magick ball formed above her head, her dual magicks mixing once more. "That trick won't work twice," the Dark Lady said arrogantly, as she moved sharply. With a flick of her wrist, Fox was in the air, the ball of magick still above her. A dark barrier encased her, blacking her out from view entirely. With a shout, Verinnia tried to leap forward as the sound of the magick bomb going off erupted, shattering several of the windows. The barrier around Verinnia instantly vanished, allowing her to rush forward. The Banshee Queen twisted her wrist and her barrier popped like a bubble, a limp Fox floating above Verinnia.

"If you come back to me now Verinnia, I'll turn her undead and make her your pet. How nice of a mother am I, hmm?" her voice echoed in the empty room as she continued to hold Fox nearly eight feet in the air. A large, dark shadow was circling her body, the sensation of a large amount of death arcana encompassing her flesh. The shadow continued to circle her until a soft cough came from the girl, blood trickling from her lips. "Ow..." she whimpered as the Banshee Queen dropped her in surprise. "That bomb of yours should have killed you!" she hissed angrily. "Should have. Would have. Could have. Fortunately, the girl has a guardian angel. Or shall we say, a guardian god, hm?" The shadow elongated into the form of Death himself. He hovered a few feet ahead of the girls, his power level dwarfing everyone here. Verinnia rushed in, thankful for the small distraction, and held Fox, who was pale and looked like death had just kissed the life out of her. "It'll be okay...we can still do this," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:57 pm

"What the-" THe banshee queen said loudly as Death emerged from oblivion. "Why the hell are you here now? Why not everytime I attempted to summon you!" She screamed with anger without letting Death get a simple word in although he seemed to just stand and look all around the area. "My my," Death said while ignoring the queen. "It is good to finally collect all these souls that you had ROBBED, from me, and what's this?" He asked as he looked into Sephira's eyes. "Alice, what are you doing in there? If it wasn't you I'd say it was dangerous with all that light magic.." "We have created the antipode of dark and light," Alice said from within Sephira. "A cheap way to power up, but nececary against this queen." "I see then..." Death said as everyone could notice that anyone currently with intentions of wanting to full on kill were pressed down by his mighty power alone. "Do try to remember...I do not interfere with these sort of things...., I merely watch, and I wanted front row tickets for this one. To finall see an attempt on this wicked soul you call a mother," He said towards Verinnia who still was in a readied state of battle. "Although....I will give you this.." Death said as he approached Sephira, scaring her to threads while he loomed over her with twice her height, and his scythe as long as her. "Accept it...let Alice accept it, I give you the most powerful magic among the Dark, Alice likes to call it, Die for Me, let us see how you can work this one out." It was the last words he said before he let his barrier up to sit back and watch this fight.

"Well...if Death himself is here.." Akiko said as he rubbed the back of his head. "It must mean someone here is able to defeat mother, but who?" "It does not matter, none shall defeat me." The Queen spoke up instantly as she ignored even the threat of Death. She walked ahead of Akiko, facing everyone of them down as she squinted evilly. "Verinnia, you were supposed to be our strongest ally, but now you come to try and fight me, why?" It seemed she was not lookin for an answer as she began to go on about all the things she attempted to do 'for her.' "You cannot defeat me, it is imposs-" Her words were cut off as one could suddenly see a long and serrated blade sticking through her stomach from behind, with Akiko holding it strongly. "You are the last to be defeated, for ultimate power....Satan." He said as he focused his power to explode his own sword while it was inside her. The Queen fell to her knees after such a vicous attack before she turned to face Akiko with such a look of betrayal and hatred. "I am angry, yes, but you also think...thast this was enough to stop me.....Son." Her eyes and bod moved away from their normal coloring as massive horns grew from her head as she quickly turned into Satan himself. Akiko could barely blink before he got run through by the Queen's arms, like swords. Akiko coughed as his eyes whitened, before falling completely... The QUeen laughed insanely as he lie there before her. "HAHAHAH, even AKiko cannot defeat me..and now!" SHe said as she rammed her fist into Akiko's still barely alive body. SHe ripped out three different colors of soul like material as she absorbed it into herself.

It was then in that instant, that everyone knew how power could really feel...as the banshee Queen held all 4 princes of Hell's power. Now without saying a word, or portraying an emotion, she moved forward towards Sephira and Verinnia. "You know what you are up against now...prepare to die." She said simply as the look of fear finally stretched across Verinnia's face, but was soon turned into bravery as she saw far behind, Aaron, jumping back into the place while quickly getting Akiko out of the area. "So Akiko was always like this....did he want this for me?" SHe asked herself to which Astaroth agreed to a good possibility. "Sephira, be on your gaurd, my love." SHe said as if it was the last thing she would ever say.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm

The two stared on in amazement as the Banshee Queen's body bulged and twisted into a feminine form of the most ferocious prince of hell. The task that lay ahead of them was near impossible. The being they faced was infinitely more powerful than they. On top of that fact, they were all that stood between this beast and the rest of the world. Meaning that if they failed, they not only doomed themselves, but the rest of the living world as well. Wanting to remove such negative thinking, Fox shook her head a moment before elongating the blades on her daggers with her magick and encasing them in light and dark energy. Kicking off the floor, she threw herself at the Banshee Queen, only to realize too late there was a barrier around her. As her daggers made contact, she was thrown sideways, only barely able to catch herself as she slid across the floor. Jumping to her feet, she watched as the Banshee Queen and Verinnia stared each other down. Her whip-sword once again encased in her death arcana, Verinnia stared down her mother, hoping that maybe there was an easier way out of this.

With a slow, but fluid movement, her mother brought her own dagger down, just barely missing Verinnia, who had merely sidestepped the attack. She's slow... Verinnia thought comfortingly. Death's roaring laughter startled the girls, causing all eyes to fall on him. "This match is going to go on forever!" his howling laughter echoed around the empty chamber as Verinnia took the distraction to attack her mother. She was, like Fox, rebounded by the barrier, but was able to catch herself more graciously and was ready to jump up and go again a moment later. With their combined efforts the girls struck her over and over again, each time being thrown back by the thick death arcana barrier that clung to her skin. "Come on, girls! Remember what I taught you!" Aaron encouraged as he took his own turn charging in.

Alice was attempting to take full control of Fox's body, anxious to use her ability. Fox, I need full control in order to do this properly! Alice begged as their body continued to leap at the Banshee Queen and be repelled. No, we're in this together. Fox replied emotionlessly. For nearly an hour the group exchanged blows back and forth. The Dark Lady managing to cut them up pretty good while she remained completely unscathed. "We need to drop the barrier before we go any further," Verinnia said to Fox as they passed each other on their way to strike. "Yes, but how?" the merge of Alice and Fox's voice asked. "I have an idea," Verinnia smirked as she fell back to stare up at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

"Mother...." Verinnia said as the battle seemed to calm for just a brief moment. "Let me show you, the power I now have.." Verinnia raised both arms and hands towards her oposite shoulders as she grabbed onto them tightly while releasing energy abound her body. In only moments notice, she ripped her hands off her hsoulders, and dragged them down across her body, and when doing so her body instantly began to change, or grow a shell which looked like a dark purple body armor filled with Astaroth's unholy energy. Horns grew out of Verinnia's head as her sword straightened out to eight feet long, long and black as the night. Her breathing sounded like an echo now, as if she was wearing a helmet filled with water. HEr mother just looked on, attitude not changing, eyes not moving away as she looked on in boredom. "What a ridiculus notion you have. You seem to believe you have great power now, but I cannot even feel your presence. Others cannot feel mine as my power is that great, but your power is so low now it isn;t even on a scale. You should just turn around an-" In that instant Verinnia was akreayd launched towards her as she pressed her palm into her chest, sending her and herself flying throughthe building, ending up outside over four hundred yards away from the castle. A massive cloud of dirt an debris floated around them as they came to a crashing landing to which the Queen teleported a few meters away with a surprised look on her face. "How could you do that with no power at all?" She asked in beweilderment as she swung her arms about in a nearly exaggerated manner. Seeing Verinnia's face, so cool, cold and unmoving, she seemed to feel better as she smiled. "I think I see...you cast away any sort of magic or abilities...I don't know how you did it, but you have turned it all into pure melee power which cannot be felt, but that will not be enough to defeat me!" The queen screamed as she launched towards her once more swinging a sword she had manifested out of her palm. THeir swords clashed hard and flung to the right as a small sliver of light launched off the swords cutting into the ground deeply, making a near crater of a hole in the ground. This exchange seemed to go on for ages as the grounds all around the city quickly looked like it has been through the meteor belt in space. As the fight dragged on however, Verinnia bgan to become slower as the queen became faster, more confident as her sword grew in hositlity.

Fox had just finally caught up to the battle, the two moving so quickly she could barely keep up, but she did her eyes fell onto one thing in front of her. The queen was holding Verinnia by her own neck as she turned to look towards Fox. "Ah you are here, watch as I remove any last shred of hope your pathetic planet has had." She said as she lowered her palms against Verinnia's body. A surge of black energy swarmed around her hand quickly, and in the next instant a massive beam of that same black energy shot through Verinnia's chest as Verinnia's face widened with shock, eyes dilated as the queen let go of her throat letting her fall to the floor. As she fell her purple body armor crumbled away as her presence was felt once more, but only to dissappear rapidly.... No words were released from within her, nor from her voice as she hit the ground. Motionless.

The queen did not even laugh, or gloat towards this as she simply turned her head to look at Fox. "One down." SHe said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:15 pm

All the air escaped her lungs as if she'd been kicked in the chest. A startled yelp escaped her before a scream left her throat so violent it forced the ground around her to tremble. The Banshee Queen looked on unimpressed, waiting for the girl to finish her temper tantrum. "Verinnia!" she howled, her body trembling violently, as if something was attempting to escape. Crouching for a moment, her body exploded outward, sending a flood of light everywhere. Shielding her eyes, the Banshee Queen looked up to see something completely different from Fox. The woman before her was easily a foot taller with bright red eyes and wild blue hair. There was no aura from her, no power oozing from her, so she was relatively unimpressed with the appearance of Sephira's 'ultimate' form. She scoffed at the girl, "come then, do you think you can fair better than my ultimate weapon?"

They locked gazes for a moment before Fox spoke, "I am more than you could ever expect." Her voice was melodic, but strong as she waved her hands gracefully in front of her and disappeared from the Banshee Queen's view. Startled momentarily, she was caught off balance when Fox appeared behind her and stabbed her straight through her stomach with a blade entirely made from light. Gasping, she felt the blade retreat, and in that moment spun around and sent the girl flying. Undaunted by her sudden flight, Fox teleported again to be in front of the Banshee Queen, ready again to cut her. They fought like this back and forth for some time, Fox becoming slower and slower with each attack. "You're draining your life so steadily! How foolish. I should just keep fighting you until you kill yourself!" the Banshee Queen threw her head back and laughed as Fox threw a ball of energy into the wound she'd made previous, sending the bitch flying a good distance.

With her caught off-guard, Fox began to channel her powers from deep within herself, merging them with Alice's. Two blades appeared in her hands, one light and one dark, each crackling with energy. When the Banshee Queen reappeared, Fox ran forward faster than she had before and sent both into the Queen, knocking her down again. "Enough of this!" the Banshee Queen demanded as she charged forward and attempted to grab Fox, who continually dodged. They played cat and mouse for a few minutes before the Queen finally pinned Fox to the ground. Now sitting on top of her, the Queen wrapped her skeletal fingers around Fox's throat tightly and began ringing the life from her. Instead of trying to pry the fingers off, Fox merely clapped her hands together and muttered, in Alice's voice, "die for me..." before slamming her hands into the earth sending a violent shock wave out, that sent her, the queen, and Verinnia flying.

The air crackled with left over power, sending off arcs that threatened to escape and kill anything nearby. Lying a few feet from Verinnia, Fox whimpered, her eyes fading back to blue, her hair now an odd combination of the electric blue and her normal fire red. The Banshee Queen appeared above her, a maddened look in her eyes as blood dripped from various places on her body. "I will kill you, now! I have played too long!" she bellowed, the crazed look in her eyes intensifying. Fox rolled weakly so that she was laying nearly on top of Verinnia. "Verinnia! VERINNIA!" she screamed as she felt the Banshee Queen's hands around her throat again. "I want to watch the life drain from your pathetic, mortal eyes!" she screamed as her nails began to dig into Fox's windpipe. "Ver...inn...ia..." Fox gasped as she watched white spots appear above her. Instead of trying to stop her murderer, she intertwined her fingers with Verinnia's and gave a weak squeeze. "Verinnia..." she muttered as the last bit of air escaped her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Listen to this while reading first paragraph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyp74H3kMdI

Images of Fox being completely overpowered and becoming lavishly defeated flooded Verinnia now nearly full dead mind as her brain focused on listeneing as hard as it could, to hear Fox's voice once more. Her voice being hurt stung Verinnia heavily, but she could not cry. She could not move. She was stuck in this body, now devoid of any life, undead or otherwise. Again and again Fox would scream in pain until she finally got hit once too much as she gave up, crawling towards Verinnia's dead body. As she moved closer and grabbed VErinnia's hand, she could clearly hear her voice, "Verinnia....Verinnia.....Verinnia.."

"She's calling me..." She was able to think as the vision of Fox's tears laid above her as she quickly became soaked by them. "She needs me...." She thought as her handle began to twitch and grasp as the dirt below her. "Get up.."

"Help me, Verinnia!" Fox screamed out loud just as the banshee queen was to deliver the final blow, Fox completely breaking down beginning to lose all hope, before a purple haze began to rise about Verinnia's body, sharp and powerful, but subtle.

"I promised.....Get up......get...up... GET UP" Verinnia thought as their deaths drew ever closer. "I WILL PROTECT YOU!" She suddenly screamed aloud as her eyes hot open and instantly standing once more, but no more looking like herself whatsoever. Her form was unlike any other, not only was Astaroth fully into her body, but something seemed off. SHe stood wearing what looked like full battle armor, but like skin all dyed with a purple and black color scheme, and her breathing sounded very hollow as if the mask was an entire cave.

"Impossible, how are you standing?" The overconfident queen said as she stopped her movement forward. "You aren't Verinnia, or Astaroth...who are you?" She asked simply and quickly. It was like any music suddenly just stopped, like noise from areas around was deafened by this source of power. "Answer me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxb1CGu4-B0

Verinnia cocked her head back before opening her claw like jaws and screaming harshly like a demon inside hell itself, giving even any of the princes a run for their money from the roar alone. The roar was so powerful it blew everything, inlcuding Fox, away fropm her sending them careening into walls and trees. "Do you not understand me?
The queen asked once more before raising her weapon. "No matter, you will just die aga-" SHe cut herself off as her eyes widened while Verinnia thew her arm back summoning her weapon right back into her hand, the speed of which creating a massive crater in the ground in between the path of the sword and her hand. In that instant of plight, like a blink, Verinnia was right up to her, slicing with her blade, cutting the queens own weapon in half with ease before screaming once more as she chased the now fleeing and bewildered Queen. Time and time again she only just was barely able to dodge or parry an attack from this power hungry Verinnia as she became more animal like the further this bttle dragged on. THe entire forest was being destroyed by verinnia, each swing would send a shockwave destroying anything in it's way as the Queen's eyes grew wider and wider with each swing as she began to actually fear for her own life. The battle suddenly was brought back close to where Fox was as the queen felt like she had given her the slip as she laughed, before Verinnia suddenly appearing before her, and slicing downward, just missing a fatal cut as she sliced her chest greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Falling to her knees, the Banshee Queen looked up at her creation in horror. She had made something that far exceeded her expectations, as well as her own power. This child she'd made from the corpse of a young girl had turned around and destroyed the Undead Empire before it had even officially begun it's reign. Looking around, the queen saw the ruins of her city and the surrounding landscape. The sun bore down on them brightly as she knelt before her own creation. The majority of her people were gone, her inventions and schemes lost, the stained glass windows now only a shattered reminder of the empire that had failed to rise from the ashes of death. A soft groan from her side startled her slightly. "Oh gods you're alive too!? Can I do nothing right?" she threw her hands up in defeat and tilted her head back, waiting for Verinnia to just finish her and give her an honorable undeath. Instead, the final blast came from her side. Fox's delicate fingers collapsed in the debris she laid upon, her fingertips still dancing with a mix of white and black energy. The Banshee Queen now lay in two pieces on the floor, no sound or stir coming from her.

Verinnia looked down, her anger still not softening. She'd done it, but now she was no longer herself. Who was she now, though? What was she? Her humanity had been stripped, her undeath had ended. She was now a godlike creature that operated purely on instincts. The most strong being her instinct to protect. But who was she meant to protect now? Surely she was safe now, the one thing that had threatened her entire existence gone. But what about the limp creature before her? The vibrant fire red hair with streaks of blue, the filthy skin, tarnished by earth and blood, the mangled clothes that barely covered her. Was this creature a threat? Or was it friendly? Was this what she was meant to protect now? It looked half dead already, so what was the point, anyway? But something inside of her, a weird tugging sensation, told her this was what she was meant to protect, whatever was left of this woman. Crouching in front of the girl, she checked to make sure she was still breathing. Thankfully there were still shallow, labored breaths coming from her.

Verinnia cocked her head to the side, unable to fully comprehend now this odd sensation in her chest. This heavy feeling. Something she didn't understand. Something moved behind her, making Verinnia spin around so quickly that her form blurred. The Banshee Queen seemed to be putting herself back together. A crazy, evil look in her eyes. She threw one of her daggers at Verinnia, forcing her to dodge out of the way. With her body half intact, the queen leapt forward at Fox, the dagger now pointing into the girl's heart. "If I have to die, I'll take her with me!" the queen screamed as she pressed the dagger into Fox's chest. In one swift motion, Verinnia cut the head of the queen clean from her shoulders a moment before the dagger sunk in more than an inch. In that instant, something inside of her sparked, as if life was returning to her. The godlike transformation merged with what was left of her corpse and ripped her apart from the inside, leaving her on her knees as she watched on as Fox slumped over.

Coughing, she took in her first real breath. Air filled her weak lungs, sending a burning sensation all over her nerves, which were alive with feeling. Her long dead heart began pumping once more, forcing her long stagnant blood to renew and course through her. The purple and black armor like skin melted away to reveal olive toned, warm skin. Memories and emotions flooded back to her instantly. The past few months, her time with Arivos and Fox, all her emotions floored her, leaving her near breathless, a sensation she hadn't experienced in too long a time. With a scream, she felt her life pour back into her in an instant of blinding pain that vanished as quickly as it had arrived. Looking down at her fingers, she couldn't believe the sensation of life. Something so long gone from her. Looking down, she saw a barely living Fox, who looked as close to the edge of death as a person could. Slowly, she maneuvered the dagger out of Fox's chest so that it did no more damage. Quickly, she began tearing pieces of her tattered clothing to patch the wounds on her companion. It was nearly dusk by the time she'd successfully patched as much of the girl as she could, her own dress now barely covering any of her parts.

Unsure whether it was safe or not to move her, Verinnia decided to lift Fox carefully and begin to exit the ruins of the Undead Kingdom. A place she truly no longer belonged. For three days she walked until she'd managed to navigate her way completely out of the Undead Kingdom, a place that now seemed to begin budding with life. The cold, dead earth had begun to sprout grass, the trees beginning to strengthen and grow leaves, and animals had even begun to enter. The cold grip of death that had hovered over this land had faded. But not without cost. As Verinnia took the last step forward, the last step that put her out of the Undead Kingdom fully, she looked back into the half-dead wood and reflected on all she'd lost. She lost a father she didn't remember, a brother and mother who only abused her, a protector and friend who had given his life so that the sleeping girl in Verinnia's arms could live, and she'd almost lost this girl, the woman she loved. But as far as the rest of the world was concerned, Fox and The Siren had vanished. Now all that was left was the Queen of the Human Kingdom. Sephira Auburdine. Looking down at the sleeping woman, so small and fragile in her tired arms, Verinnia smiled and kissed her dirty forehead before walking on.

She came to the abandoned cabin that the three of them had squatted in such a short time ago. Laying Sephira on the futon, she filled a bucket with water and began to wash herself and Sephira of all evidence of their endeavor. Once clean, Verinnia fruitlessly searched the cabin for clean clothes, finding only old travelers outfits. Deciding these were better than walking around the realm naked, Verinnia cut the several pieces of clothing until they looked like suitable female attire and dressed herself and Sephira. It was a day and a half before Sephira even awoke, and when she did, she awoke screaming. It took nearly an hour to calm her and remind her that everything was alright. By the time she'd calmed, Sephira had fully remembered their encounter and shook her head at Verinnia. "It's not okay, though," she said slowly, looking down at her hands guiltily.

"We killed so many and lost so much of ourselves along the way. And Arivos, gods bless his soul, is now in the afterlife. But he should be here with us, celebrating our victory. We saved the world, Verinnia. And he'll never know. He'll never know that all his sacrifice, the sleepless nights, the heartache, it was all worth it. Because I'm alive, you're alive...we're alive. We're safe," Sephira sighed heavily. He was a dear friend and he died a hero's death, and she was going to do everything in her power to honor his memory. The memory of the man who saved her life. Looking into Verinnia's eyes, Sephira sighed and shook her head. "We need to head home now. I don't know how I'm going to explain any of this to my father...to the people...my people," Sephira admitted as she shakily got to her feet. Verinnia smirked and waved a hand in front of her face, a bit of magick dancing on her fingertips and disappearing. "Don't worry love, I've got my end covered. You just tell them the truth. Arivos and Verinnia died protecting you, and I, your fierce, handsome protector, came to your rescue after you defeated the Banshee Queen," Verinnia winked as she hooked arms with Sephira and carefully led her out of the cabin and onto the main road. It wasn't until she reached the city gates that she realized Verinnia hadn't been teasing her.

"You've done something...to your appearance?" Sephira asked in a hushed tone as she watched as people stared at Verinnia with lustful eyes. "I've made myself appropriate for the role of your savior...at least in your father's eyes. Don't worry, I won't change for you, however, no one else will see my true form," she winked again as they walked through the main doors of the palace, where Sephira's father stood talking to officials. He dropped everything in his hands, which included a wine glass and some papers and ran into his daughters arms, picking her up and twirling her around like mad. Bringing her into a private chamber, her mother and Verinnia in tow, Sephira's father demanded a retelling of the events that had perspired since her leave.

She launched off into the tale, something that took half an evening. She spoke of the journey into the elven kingdom, and the challenges they'd faced when Verinnia seemed to snap. Then how they'd decided to take the fight to the Banshee Queen since it was already too late to prevent her plans and how they'd trained with an unknown man and eventually went on to battle the Banshee Queen's powerful guards, unfortunately losing Arivos in the process, who had fought valiantly to save Sephira's life. Tears prevented her from speaking for a long time, but she finally regained her composure and told them they'd finally beaten all the guards, and after a long and intense battle, the Banshee Queen was ended, only after she'd taken Verinnia's life.

"And, er, and that's when--" Verinnia cut her off, her voice sounding like Astaroth's for a moment before returning to normal. "And that's when I happened upon the scene. I'd been holed up in the Undead Kingdom for a very long time and when the place started falling apart I was able to make a run for it. There was a lot of noise and I figured I'd check it out once it had calmed, and there I found Sephira, nearly dead, the bodies of her loved ones scattered around her. I took it upon myself to whisk her away from the scene and keep her safe until she was returned home," Verinnia bragged herself up in such a manner Sephira was surprised her head hadn't expanded to allow room for the huge ego this alter personality obviously had. Turning her head, not wanting to listen to her father praise Verinnia up and down, her eyes fell upon a mirror adjacent to them. She gasped hard and nearly threw herself from her seat, in Verinnia's chair, sitting exactly where she was now, was a very tall man, nearly 6"5', with wavy black hair with red highlights in the front and vivid grey eyes. He was muscular and regal looking, even in tattered rags, which only seemed to make him appear more manly. But looking back at Verinnia, she saw only the same woman in front of her, even wearing the same tattered rag dress that Sephira was wearing.

"So that's--" Verinnia cut her off again, a sharp look in her eye that told Sephira this was neither the time nor the place to be speaking of this. "And what is your name, sir?" An evil smirk crawled across Verinnia's lips as she shot a look over to Sephira, this time her voice was fully Astaroth's. "My name is Astaroth Skye," the voice melted back to Verinnia's instantly, a small blush and an apologetic look in her eyes as she looked to Sephira, who was fuming now. "Well Mr. Skye, I can't thank you enough for saving my daughter, is there anything I can do to return the favor?" her father asked, now getting to his feet. "Well, there is one small thing," Verinnia looked as though she was trying to contain herself. "Anything, my boy!" her father's smile widened. "I'd like to marry your daughter," she said calmly, never breaking eye contact with Sephira's father.

"Ver--" Sephria caught herself and made the sound more of a cough before continuing, "Astaroth!" she squeaked, not prepared at all for this. "Well come on, Sephira. You love me don't you?" Verinnia asked in a sweet voice, their eyes meeting now. Blushing furiously, Sephira looked away, avoiding all gazes. "I believe that answers that question," she responded proudly. "That also is my answer, Astaroth. I will allow you to marry my daughter, after she's taken the throne of course," her father smirked, feeling like he'd just made the deal less sweet for his daughter's suitor. Verinnia merely smiled and nodded. "It's settled then!" she said, smacking her hand lightly on the table.

The next few weeks flew by without Sephira so much as batting an eye. She'd been officially coronated and had been married three days later. The entire realm thought she'd married a man who'd been held captive by the Undead for years and had just managed to be in the right place at the right time. As her first official act as Queen, she erected a memorial to Arivos in the town square, a monument to her friend, savior, the elves, and the very last of the Asho'lanus. Her second official act, as ordered by her father, was to produce an heir. But she sidestepped this matter for the time being and merely decided to make a treaty with the elves to solidify alliance.

Sephira sat down on her bed a few nights after the treaty was signed, tossing off her heels and freeing herself from the binds of her dress. Verinnia began to strip away her clothes as well. What looked like a very regal red gown, was, to the rest of the world, a gold and white embroidered suit. "I don't know how you can go day in and day out with people thinking you're a man," Sephira sighed, shaking her head at her husband/wife/lover/thing. "Oh silly Sephira, I don't care what the public sees me as. I'm your spouse, your lover, and I keep you safe. All in a single title. It's amazing you know, how far we've come," Verinnia commented as she stood naked in front of Sephira. "How did you come up with that look, anyway?" Sephira asked as she began to strip as well, the sound of cicada's crying filling the room, the summer sun setting in the mountains. "It's Astaroth's male human form," she said plainly, not seeming that interested in her manly self as her eyes greedily watched as Sephira undressed. "Now if only we could fulfill my father's request of children, then he'd get off my back," Sephira stood so that she could fully shake off her clothing. Once fully naked, she kicked her dress away and looked up at Verinnia, who now stood looking fully like Astaroth's human form. "You said I would never see this form...only your true self!" she said, panic rising in her voice. "Oh please," Astaroth's voice rang, sending a weird chill up Sephira's spine. Instinctively she covered her body, hiding herself from him.

"I'm only here because it'd be suspicious, with all the noise you two make at night, if there wasn't a babe in you by now," Astaroth said nonchalantly as he swaggered over to Sephira, his hands instantly grabbing her hips and pulling her forward. Turning a very dark crimson, Sephira met his gaze and shook her head, "we're...we're not that loud." Astaroth threw his head back and laughed before he pushed Sephira back onto the bed. "Don't worry, Verinnia said it's alright if we share you. Sick girl likes to watch anyway, now come on honey, let's make an heir," he growled seductively as he crawled on top of Sephira. "You get one chance, so make sure you have good aim," Sephira warned. Laughing, Astaroth pulled Sephira's arms over her head, locking them above her in his grip. "Don't worry sweetheart, after I finish giving you a child, you'll be begging for more chances to jump my bones," he whispered before kissing her neck. "I much prefer Verinnia," Sephira whined. "We'll see," he grinned wickedly.

---

And they all lived in relative peace from that time on. Astaroth learned to behave and control himself to a fault. Alice and Sephira fully merged their powers, which meant Sephira no longer lost days when performing magick. Verinnia had adapted to her life as a living human, a living human who was married to the love of her life. She felt even more alive after Sephira gave her children. They, like Sephira, saw Verinnia for who she truly was, but with the help of magick, were unable to confess the secret. Astaroth, not really knowing that he didn't need to keep aiming that well, helped produce four beautiful children, all with a mix of Sephira and Verinnia's features. (2 boys, 2 girls) To this day, the tale of the Queen and her friends travels and the downfall of the Undead Empire is a wide spread legend that is passed on, so that all may know the 'truth'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Medieval Struggle
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Raziel's Domain-
Jump to: